By Travelzoo Staff
Enjoy ocean views and a 3-night stay on the Gold Coast when you pay just $259 twin share to stay at Regency on the Beach.
Why we love it
- Get a 3-night stay with ocean views on the Gold Coast for as little as $259 twin share when you book this deal for Regency on the Beach
- This deal for a 1 Bedroom Ocean View Apartment saves up to 37% off what you would regularly pay for a 3-night stay
- Includes free Wi-Fi, a bottle of wine and chocolates on arrival, and a late checkout of 11am
- Early check-in is also available on request (subject to availability)
- Stay five nights in a 1 Bedroom Ocean View Apartment for just $389 per 5-night stay
- Upgrade to a 2 Bedroom Standard Apartment for up to four people and pay just $349 for a 3-night stay, or $509 for a 5-night stay
- Located on the southern end of the Gold Coast, Regency on the Beach is modern and architecturally designed
- Facilities include free parking, a heated swimming pool and beachside BBQs
Regency on the Beach
1483 Gold Coast Highway
Palm Beach, 4221
Tel: (07) 5520 9888
What's included & when
- Jun 19, 2013 - Mar 31, 2014
- Saving up to 37% off what you would regularly pay to stay at this 4-star apartment complex, this deal includes free Wi-Fi, a bottle of wine and chocolates on arrival, and a late checkout of 11am. Early check-in is also available, but is subject to availability.
- Discounted rates are available for the following apartments:
- 1 Bedroom Ocean View Apartment (up to two guests)
- -Three nights … $259
- -Five nights … $389
- 2 Bedroom Standard Apartment (up to four guests)
- -Three nights … $349
- -Five nights … $509
- Located next to Palm Beach on the southern end of the Gold Coast, Regency on the Beach is seven stories of modern, architecturally-designed apartments with air conditioning and well-equipped kitchens.
- The world-class surf breaks of Kirra, Burleigh and Snapper Rocks are all close by, and for those looking for a little less action, Palm Beach is safe and patrolled year round.
- The local area provides plenty of attractions including shopping, golf, fishing and water sports, but there is plenty to do if you feel like a lazy day at the resort. Facilities include a heated swimming pool, spa, sauna, kid’s pool, mini-gym, and rooftop and beachside BBQ areas.
The fine print
Vouchers must be purchased by Wednesday 26 June and can be redeemed for stays seven days a week until 31 March, 2014. Quote your voucher number at time of booking. Bookings are subject to availability and should be made by 31 January, 2014.
Blackout dates: 15-31 December, 2013; 1-31 January, 2014. A surcharge applies for stays from 20 September to 6 October, 2013. Surcharge is $20 per night for a 1 Bedroom Apartment and $35 per night for a 2 Bedroom Apartment (payable direct). All stays are subject to availability. All taxes are included. Reservations hold a non-cancellation policy. Vouchers must be presented on arrival and used in one visit. This offer is not refundable. No cash value or cash back. Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion. Stays are for two people in a 1 Bedroom Apartment or four people in a 2 Bedroom Apartment . Extra person charge is $15 per night (max one additional guest per apartment).