By Travelzoo Staff
Embrace the wonders of island life for just $419 for a 3-night stay for two at Tangalooma Island Resort.
Why we love it
- Enjoy a 3-night getaway to Tangalooma Island Resort for just $419 per stay
- This package for two people would regularly cost up to $900
- Includes a wild dolphin feeding (one per person, per stay)
- The resort is just a 75-minute cruise by high-speed catamaran from Brisbane
- You will be staying on the world’s third largest sand island
- Each room is located just seconds from the beach
- Guests can enjoy up to 40 free activities at the resort including eco walks, movie nights, golf putting and beach volleyball
- Vouchers for additional nights can be purchased for just $140 per night
- Launch transfers to the island are an additional cost (payable direct)
Tangalooma Island Resort
Moreton Island, 4025
Tel: 1300 652 250
What's included & when
- May 22, 2013 - Sep 20, 2013
- Regularly $900, this package includes a dolphin feeding on one night during your stay.
- Tangalooma Island Resort is located on the western side of Moreton Island National Park, about an hour and a half north of Brisbane. Just metres from the beach, the resort is famous for its local dolphin population and features four dining options.
- A highlight of a visit to Tangalooma is the opportunity to hand feed one of the wild bottlenose dolphins that visit the shores each evening at sunset. There are up to 10 dolphins that visit regularly.
- Additionally, the resort offers more than 40 complimentary land based activities, including tennis, squash, archery, bush walking, a golf driving net, putting green and beach volleyball.
The fine print
Vouchers must be purchased by Wednesday 29 May but could sell out before. Bookings can be made from 31 May. When you are ready to book, contact Tangalooma Island Resort to book your stay and mention your Travelzoo voucher. Vouchers can be redeemed for stays from 1 June until 20 September. Check-in time is 3pm. Bookings should be made by 20 August.
Blackout dates: 5-15 August. Offer is subject to availability at time of booking. This deal is valid for up to two adults for stays seven days a week. Launch transfers to the island from Brisbane are an additional cost. Vouchers are not refundable and cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer or promotion. Once you have booked your stay with Tangalooma Island Resort, no cancellations are permitted or your voucher is subject to forfeiture. Dolphin feeding experience is once per person, per stay and is dependent on dolphin attendance, tide and weather conditions. Price is for two adults. Extra adults are $30 per person, per night (payable direct). Single night vouchers are only valid when used in conjunction with a 3-night stay.