By Travelzoo Staff
Head to Queensland’s Capricorn Coast and stay in an upgraded room at Mercure Capricorn Resort Yeppoon for just $139 per night for two adults and two children.
Why we love it
- Get away to Queensland’s Capricorn Coast and pay just $139 per night for two adults and two children to stay at Mercure Capricorn Resort Yeppoon
- With an upgrade to a Superior Room, this deal saves up to 34% off what you would regularly pay to stay at this 3.5-star resort hotel
- Travelzoo subscribers will also receive full buffet breakfast, a bottle of wine on arrival and a late checkout of 12 noon
- Located just 45km from Rockhampton Airport, Mercure Capricorn Resort Yeppoon is set on 20km of secluded coral reef coastline, surrounded by sub-tropical rainforest
- Visitors to the resort can explore the trails through the surrounding bush and wetlands, stroll along the beach or laze by the pool
- On-site facilities include two golf courses, tennis courts, lawn bowls, mini golf, gym, spa, sauna and a pool with a waterslide
- Guests have a choice of two restaurants, two bars, and a cafe and juice bar
- Valid for stays seven nights a week
Mercure Capricorn Resort Yeppoon
Tel: 1800 075 902
What's included & when
- Apr 16, 2013 - Sep 20, 2013
- Saving up to 34% off what you would regularly pay, this deal includes the following:
- -Upgrade to a Superior Room
- -Full buffet breakfast
- -Bottle of wine on arrival
- -Late checkout of 12 noon
- Located just 30 minutes from Rockhampton, Mercure Capricorn Resort Yeppoon has prime position on 20 kilometres of coral reef coastline.
- Surrounded by unspoilt bush and wetlands, the 3.5-star resort counts two international golf courses, a gym, spa, sauna, horse riding, wetland tours, canoe adventure tours and archery among its many attractions.
- It also has a range of free activities including tennis, lawn bowls, mini golf, giant chess, volleyball and kite flying.
- Guests have a choice of dining options like Billabong Restaurant with its surf and turf buffet and picturesque views of the gardens, Tsuruya Japanese Restaurant, The Rocks Bar, Ripples Poolside Bar and Tropic of Cappuccino cafe and juice bar.
The fine print
Vouchers must be purchased by Wednesday 24 April and can be redeemed for stays seven nights a week until 20 September, 2013. Saturday night stays are limited. Quote your voucher number at time of booking. Bookings should be made by 31 July or as soon as possible to avoid disappointment.
Blackout dates: 7-10, 22-30 June; 1-8, 24-30 July; 15-20 August. All taxes are included. Reservations hold a non-cancellation policy. Vouchers must be presented on arrival and used in one visit. This offer is not refundable. No cash value or cash back. Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion. Bookings are essential and subject to availability. Valid for two adults and two children.