By Travelzoo Staff
Experience the beauty of Cairns from the tropical rainforests to the Great Barrier Reef with this 6-night package from Travstar for just $1998 for two people. Saving 36% off what you would usually pay to package this deal yourself, you will receive:
Why we love it
- See the best that Cairns has to offer with this 6-night package from Travstar for just $1998 for two people
- You will save 36% off the cost of packaging this deal yourself
- Stay three nights at Mercure Cairns Harbourside in an Ocean View Room
- Includes complimentary $50 food and beverage voucher and hourly shuttle to Cairns CBD
- Enjoy a full-day Kuranda Train and Skyrail tour and see Cairns’ tropical rainforests
- Stay at Green Island Resort for three nights in an Island Suite including return ferry transfers
- Includes full buffet breakfast daily at the resort, glass bottom boat tour, guided evening nature walk and sunset drinks
- Have an up-close experience on a full-day visit to an Outer Great Barrier Reef pontoon and use the underwater observatory
- This activity also includes a reef tour in a semi-submersible vessel, nature presentations and a buffet lunch
- Kids can travel for just $530 per child (maximum two children)
What's included & when
- Apr 10, 2013 - Mar 31, 2014
- -Three nights’ accommodation at Mercure Cairns Harbourside in an Ocean View Room
- -$50 food and beverage voucher
- -Complimentary hourly shuttle to Cairns CBD
- -Kuranda Train and Skyrail package
- -Three nights’ accommodation at Green Island Resort in an Island Suite including return ferry transfers
- -Guided evening nature walk
- -Glass bottom boat tour
- -Sunset drinks
- -Full-day visit to an Outer Great Barrier Reef pontoon with catamaran transfers and semi-submersible reef tour
- Ride the Kuranda Scenic Railway which winds through beautiful tropical mountain ranges on a 90-minute, relaxing journey arriving at the quaint forest village of Kuranda. You’ll have free time to explore the charming galleries, cafes and shops before boarding your Skyrail ride. Stopping off at Red Peak and Baron Falls, you’ll be given the opportunity to view the wildlife from the boardwalks.
- Your full-day Outer Great Barrier Reef pontoon visit includes return catamaran transfers, buffet lunch, nature presentations and a host of other activities. Visitors can explore the reef from the underwater observatory, lounge around on the sundeck or get really close to the reef in the semi-submersible vessel.
- Guests at Green Island Resort have access to a range of water activities including snorkelling, windsurfing and fish feeding demonstrations daily. Island suites feature private balconies, TV with free in-house movies and individually controlled air conditioning. Situated on top of the Great Barrier Reef, Green Island enjoys a secluded location amongst beautiful tropical forests and white sand beaches.
The fine print
Vouchers must be purchased by 24 April but could sell out before. When you are ready to book, contact Travstar and mention your Travelzoo voucher. Bookings are essential and subject to availability. To ensure you get the dates you want, please book as soon as possible. Vouchers can be redeemed for travel until 31 March, 2014.
This deal is valid for two adults. Children aged 4-14 can travel for just $530 per child. Children will be accommodated in existing bedding. Complimentary shuttle service to CBD operates from 10am-10pm daily. Vouchers are not refundable and cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer or promotion. Once you have booked your package with Travstar, no cancellations are permitted or your voucher is subject to forfeiture.