By Travelzoo Staff
Head to the secluded beaches of Marcoola in the Sunshine Coast and stay in an apartment for as little as $399 per 3-night stay with this offer from San Marino by the Sea.
Why we love it
- Head to Marcoola in the Sunshine Coast and stay in an apartment at San Marino by the Sea for as little as $299 per 3-night stay
- Saving you up to 48% off what you would regularly pay, this deal has options for 3- or 5-night stays in apartments for up to six people
- A 1-Bedroom Apartment (two guests) is just $299 for a 3-night stay, and $499 for a 5-night stay
- A 2-Bedroom Apartment (four guests) is just $399 for a 3-night stay, and $599 for a 5-night stay
- A 3-Bedroom Apartment (six guests) is just $499 for a 3-night stay, and $699 for a 5-night stay
- All rooms have ocean views and also come with complimentary wine and chocolates on arrival
- Secluded apartments have direct beach access and are a short drive away from the rest of the Sunshine Coast
- Apartments feature a private balcony, TV and DVD player and guest facilities include a saltwater pool, tennis court and BBQ area
San Marino by the Sea
917 David Low Way
Tel: (07) 5450 6144
What's included & when
- Mar 20, 2013 - Sep 30, 2013
- Saving up to 48% off what you would usually pay, the following room types are available:
- 1-Bedroom Apartment (two guests)
- -3-night stay … $299
- -5-night stay … $499
- 2-Bedroom Apartment (four guests)
- -3-night stay … $399
- -5-night stay … $599
- 3-Bedroom Apartment (six guests)
- -3-night stay … $499
- -5-night stay … $699
- Enjoy the tranquility away from the crowds and laze around the resort or along the 14km of pristine beach. Marcoola is also a haven for animal lovers, known as a breeding ground for Hawksbill Turtle and a prime spot for whale watching during winter.
- Guests will also have easy access to the rest of the Sunshine Coast with Mooloolaba, Coolum and Maroochydore just a short 10-15 minute drive away.
- All apartments feature a private balcony to enjoy the hinterland and ocean views, TV, DVD player and more. Guests will also have access to the property’s facilities including a saltwater swimming pool, tennis court and BBQ area.
The fine print
Vouchers must be purchased by Wednesday 27 March but could sell out before. When you are ready to book, contact San Marino by the Sea to book your stay and mention your Travelzoo voucher. Vouchers can be redeemed for stays from 9 April to 30 September.
Blackout dates: 22 June to 14 July. All rooms are subject to availability and are based on two people in a 1-Bedroom Apartment, four people in a 2-Bedroom Apartment and six people in a 3-Bedroom Apartment. To ensure you get the dates that you want, please book as soon as possible. Vouchers are not refundable and cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer or promotion. Once you have booked your stay with San Marino by the Sea, no cancellations are permitted or your voucher is subject to forfeiture.