By Travelzoo Staff
Splash out on the Sunshine Coast and pay just $199 for a 2-night stay at Ramada Marcoola Beach.
Why we love it
- For just $199 for two, stay two nights at Ramada Marcoola Beach on the Sunshine Coast and get a whole host of extras
- Staying in a Standard Economy Hotel Room, this deal will save you 50% off the regular cost of this package
- Travelzoo subscribers who buy this deal will also receive breakfast for two, two drinks at the poolside bar, complimentary DVD hire and a late checkout of 12 noon
- Guests staying Monday to Thursday nights will be upgraded to a Deluxe Pool or Ocean View Room
- Late checkouts on Sundays will be extended to 3pm
- You can also stay in a 1 Bedroom Apartment for just $359 per stay with the same inclusions (excluding the upgrade)
- With an absolute beachfront location on the Sunshine Coast, Ramada Marcoola Beach has a prime position in the heart of one of Australia’s most popular holiday destinations
Ramada Marcoola Beach
923 David Low Way
Marcoola Beach, 4564
Tel: 07 5412 0100
What's included & when
- Feb 09, 2013 - Aug 31, 2013
- Saving you up to 50% off the cost of self packaging, this deal for two people includes the following:
- -Two nights in a Standard Economy Hotel Room at Ramada Marcoola Beach
- -Breakfast for two
- -Two drinks at the poolside bar
- -Complimentary DVD hire
- -Late checkout of 12 noon
- Guests staying Monday to Thursday nights will be upgraded to a Deluxe Pool or Ocean View Room and late checkouts on Sundays will be extended to 3pm.
- You can also stay in a 1 Bedroom Apartment with all the same inclusions (except the upgrade) for just $359 per stay.
- With an absolute beachfront location and spectacular 180-degree views of Marcoola Beach, the newly rebranded Ramada Marcoola Beach is the perfect place to base yourself while exploring the Sunshine Coast.
- Visitors to the resort will have plenty to entertain themselves including access to Marcoola Beach, a 60-metre lagoon-style heated pool with a children’s wading area, Drifts on Marcoola Beach -- a poolside restaurant and bar -- a resort shop, bottle shop, and children’s games room.
- Nearby attractions include a multitude of white sand beaches, Australia Zoo, Eumundi Markets, Aussie World and the Ettamogah Pub, The Ginger Factory and Underwater World.
The fine print
Vouchers must be purchased by Wednesday 20 February. Valid for 2-night stays until 31 August, 2013. When you are ready to go, contact the property and mention your Travelzoo voucher. To ensure you get the dates that you want, please book as soon as possible. Book by: 30 July, 2013.
Blackout dates: 29-31 March; 1-7 April. All taxes are included. Reservations hold a non-cancellation policy. Cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer or promotion. No cash value or cash back. This offer is not refundable. Voucher must be presented on arrival and used in one visit. Guests staying Monday to Thursday nights will be upgraded to a Deluxe Pool or Ocean View Room. The upgrade does not apply to those staying in a 1 Bedroom Apartment.