By Travelzoo Staff
See the spectacular Whitsundays from the deck of a tall ship for just $899 per person, twin share with Tall Ship Whitsundays. This all-inclusive 4-day cruise would normally cost $2009 and will visit some of the most beautiful islands around the Great Barrier Reef.
Why we love it
- Take off on a 4-day sailing adventure with Tall Ship Whitsundays for just $899 per person, twin share
- Travelling around the turquoise waters of the Whitsundays on board Coral Trekker, this all-inclusive cruise is normally valued at $2009
- You’ll receive all meals cooked fresh by a chef, unlimited drinks including alcohol and an hour of cocktails each evening
- Plenty of activities are included, such as an introductory dive or open water dive and mast climb, as well as snorkelling and kayaking equipment hire
- For even greater savings, pay just $1699 for two people or $2999 for four people
- Originally built in Norway, Coral Trekker provides old world charm, with large open deck area, billowing sails and timber interiors, and accommodates a maximum of 10 guests for an intimate experience
- Cruises depart at 12.30pm every Tuesday and Saturday
Tall Ship Whitsundays
Abel Point Marina
Airlie Beach, 4802
Tel: (02) 8243 7901
What's included & when
- Jan 07, 2013 - Jul 30, 2013
- For even greater savings, pay just $1699 for two people or $2999 for four.
- Receive the following:
- -Three nights on board Coral Trekker with upgrade to a stateroom (subject to availability)
- -All meals cooked fresh by a chef
- -Unlimited drinks including wine, sparkling wine, beer and soft drinks
- -Choice of open water dive or introductory scuba dive
- -Mast climb and square rigger sail training
- -Island lunch
- -Equipment hire for diving, snorkelling and kayaking
- -Marine park visitors permit
- Originally built in 1939 in Norway, Coral Trekker is an authentic timber tall ship with red sails, riggings and open deck area. It accommodates a maximum of 10 guests for an intimate experience, and you can be involved in running the ship, or simply sit back and take in the views of the open waters.
The fine print
Vouchers can be redeemed for cruises departing on Tuesday and Saturday, until 30 July, 2013. Bookings are essential, subject to availability and should be made by 30 May, 2013.
Quote your voucher number at time of booking. You can buy up to three vouchers to extend your stay or as gifts (max one voucher as gift). Maximum 10 people per booking. Once the booking is confirmed, voucher is non-refundable and non-transferable. Age 18+ for alcohol consumption. Flights and transfers not included. Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion. This offer is not refundable. No cash value or cash back. Voucher must be presented on arrival and used in one visit. For all enquiries including age eligibility, please call Tall Ship Whitsundays on (02) 8243 7901.