By Travelzoo Staff
Han Fang Health Point in the CBD is offering Travelzoo subscribers a 90-minute relaxation package for just $49.
Why we love it
- Balance the body and mind with 90 minutes of relaxing treatments at Han Fang Health Point for just $49
- Normally valued at $120, you’ll enjoy a 60-minute full body deep tissue massage, and a choice of either a 30-minute herbal foot spa or ion detox foot bath
- Based on ancient Chinese principles, these treatments will relax the mind while healing the body
- The deep tissue massage is designed to improve circulation and release tension or pain, while the ion detox foot spa will cleanse
- As an added bonus, receive a $20 voucher towards acupuncture
- Han Fang Health Point is located in the Perth CBD
- Valid seven days a week
Oct 04, 2012 - Feb 11, 2013
Han Fang Health Point
Shop 2, 33 Barrack Street
Tel: (08) 9221 0390
- Designed to balance and heal both body and mind, enjoy a 60-minute full body massage and choice of either a 30-minute herbal foot spa or ion detox foot bath.
- Save 59% off the regular price and receive a $20 voucher towards acupuncture.
- Treatments are based on traditional Chinese therapies, using ancient herbal medicine and acupressure points to relax the mind and heal the body. The deep tissue massage will release tension in the muscles and improve circulation, while the ion detox foot bath will cleanse the body.
- Acupressure massages can also be beneficial in relieving pain from specific areas like your shoulders, neck and back.
- Han Fang Health Point has attracted a loyal following of regular clients, with its effective treatments and professional service.
The fine print
Vouchers can be redeemed between 10am and 6pm from Monday to Saturday and 11am to 4pm on Sunday, starting 11 October until 11 February, 2013. Bookings are essential and subject to availability. Quote your voucher number at time of booking.
Blackout dates: Public holidays. Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion. This offer is not refundable. No cash value or cash back. Voucher must be presented on arrival and used in one visit.