By Travelzoo Staff
Start the day with breakfast and coffee for two in the heart of the CBD for just $19. This offer from BAR138 on barrack will save you 58% off the regular price.
Why we love it
- Enjoy breakfast and coffee with a friend at BAR138 on barrack in the heart of the CBD for just $19 for two
- A saving of 58%, receive your choice of a bacon and egg bagel, 138 club bagel or BLT bagel per person
- The restaurant was recently rated 'Three Star Sustainability Champion' by the Sustainable Restaurant Association and serves only sustainable, locally sourced produce
- A contemporary cafe setting, the spacious venue features an outdoor terrace and a convenient location on Barrack Street between Murray and Wellington
- Valid for breakfast seven days a week
Aug 16, 2013 - Nov 15, 2013
BAR138 on barrack
138 Barrack Street
Tel: (08) 9225 6388
- Choose between a bacon and egg bagel, 138 club bagel with grilled bacon, fried egg, grilled chicken breast, lettuce, cheese and aioli, and the BLT bagel with grilled bacon, tomato, lettuce and aioli.
- With a relaxed setting, contemporary décor and outdoor terrace, this restaurant is an ideal place for a leisurely breakfast. The restaurant uses only sustainable, locally sourced ingredients, prepared fresh on the day for a healthy start.
The fine print
Vouchers can be redeemed for breakfast from 7am-10am seven days a week until 15 November, 2013. Bookings are essential, are subject to availability and should be made by 15 October. Quote your voucher number at time of booking.
You can purchase multiple vouchers. Cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer, voucher or promotion. This offer is not refundable. No cash value or cash back. Voucher must be presented on arrival and used in one visit.