By Travelzoo Staff
Broadwater Beach Bar & Restaurant in Busselton is offering a seafood feast for just $69 for two people. Regularly priced at $134, you’ll sample the best of the ocean just a stone’s throw away from the crystal clear waters of Geographe Bay.
Why we love it
- Indulge in a seafood platter showcasing the best of the ocean at Broadwater Beach Bar & Restaurant for just $69 for two people
- Normally valued at $134, this offer includes a Broadwater mezze platter and a seafood platter to share, plus a dessert and a glass of wine each
- The Broadwater mezze platter features toasted Turkish bread, dukkah and olive oil, haloumi, venison chorizo and more
- Receive a seafood platter with delicacies such as natural oysters, seared scallops with spiced pumpkin and chilli prawns with Asian slaw
- Enjoy your meal with a glass of local Margaret River Amadou wine each, and finish off with a warm homemade apple pie with ice cream
- The restaurant uses fresh, locally sourced ingredients
- Located close to the waters of Geographe Bay in Busselton, the restaurant features both an indoor and outdoor seating area for a stylish yet relaxed dining experience
- Valid for lunch from 11.30am to 3pm, seven days a week
Apr 22, 2013 - Oct 22, 2013
Broadwater Beach Bar & Restaurant
11 Holgate Road
Corner Bussell Highway
Tel: (08) 9751 3008
- Receive a Broadwater mezze platter and a seafood platter to share, plus a dessert and glass of wine each.
- The Broadwater mezze platter includes:
- -Toasted Turkish bread
- -Dukkah and olive oil
- -Haloumi and lemon
- -Venison chorizo
- -Lamb meat balls
- -Balsamic mushrooms
- -Eggplant and red peppers
- -Kalamata olives
- The seafood platter includes:
- -Four natural oysters
- -Four seared scallops with spiced pumpkin
- -Six chili prawns with Asian slaw
- -Beer battered snapper gougons
- -Salt and pepper squid with lemon
- -Homemade tartare sauce
- Enjoy the meal with a glass of local Margaret River Amadou wine per person and finish off the feast with warm homemade apple pie with ice cream.
The fine print
Vouchers can be redeemed for lunch seven days a week until 22 October, 2013. Bookings are essential, subject to availability and should be made by 31 August. Quote your voucher number at time of booking.
Blackout dates: 28-30 September. You can buy multiple vouchers. Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion. This offer is not refundable. No cash value or cash back. Voucher must be presented on arrival and used in one visit.