By Travelzoo Staff
Try the best of Indonesian cuisine with a 7-course degustation menu for just $69 for two at Monggo Restaurant. You’ll save 50% off the normal cost.
Why we love it
- Sample authentic Indonesian cuisine with a 7-course degustation menu from Monggo Restaurant for just $69 for two people, regularly worth $138
- The menu features dishes from the a la carte menu specially selected by the chef to reflect the diversity of cuisine in Indonesia
- Highlights include crispy soft shell crab, filo duck with cinnamon apple sauce and pandan coconut fluffy pancakes
- Indonesian cuisine features influences from India, China and the Middle East, as well as indigenous cooking techniques
- Monggo Restaurant is located in Mount Lawley
- Valid for lunch from Monday to Friday and dinner from Monday to Saturday; early dinner seatings by 6pm on Saturdays
Mar 22, 2013 - Jun 22, 2013
683C Beaufort Street
Mount Lawley, 6050
Tel: (08) 94718988
- Located on Beaufort Street in Mount Lawley, the restaurant features dishes from all regions of Indonesia. The menu is specially created by the chef to reflect the varied cuisine, which is influenced by Indian, Chinese and indigenous cooking.
- Receive the following menu:
- -Trio starter
- Pan-steamed vegetarian kwotie, salad, crispy mushroom
- -Kepiting soka
- Crispy soft shell crab served on traditional acar salad.
- -Duck martabak pair with lumpia basah bogor
- Creative twist on a road stall favourite: crispy filo duck with cinnamon apple sauce, fresh lumpia with radish and shiitake mushroom
- -Pempek palembang
- Pan- fried fish cake with bean vermicelli salad, pineapple peanut sauce, asam vinaigrette
- -Udang balado Sumatra
- Delicious prawns cooked in balado Sumatran sauce, serve with beef croquettes, grilled pineapple, broccoli and carrot.
- -Kari Medan
- Traditional curry chicken from Medan with potato and sugar peas, served with roti.
- -Serabi and kueh lapis bandung
- Pandan coconut fluffy pancake, steamed layer banana cake, srikaya sauce
The fine print
Vouchers can be redeemed for lunch from Monday to Friday and dinner from Monday to Saturday, starting 23 March until 22 June, 2013. Early dinner seatings by 6pm on Saturdays. Bookings are essential and subject to availability. Quote your voucher number at time of booking.
Blackout dates: Public holidays. You can buy multiple vouchers. Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion. This offer is not refundable. No cash value or cash back. Voucher must be presented on arrival and used in one visit. Online bookings incur a $3 surcharge. Menu is subject to change due to seasonality.