By Travelzoo Staff
One of Western Australia’s best fish and chips restaurants as voted by The West Australian Good Food Guide 2011, Sweetlips is offering a seafood feast for just $19 for two people. Receive two hearty seafood baskets and save 50% off the usual cost.
Why we love it
- Enjoy freshly prepared seafood on the waterfront for just $19 for two people at Sweetlips
- You’ll receive two seafood baskets and save 50% off the regular price
- All fish and seafood at Sweetlips are sourced straight from the ocean to guarantee freshness, and all food is prepared on the premises on the day
- Sweetlips is conveniently located in Leederville, just north of the Perth CBD and in Fremantle
- You can dine at the restaurant or order takeaway and sit by the waterfront
- Valid seven days a week
Feb 01, 2013 - Jun 04, 2013
- Boasting two convenient locations in Leederville and near the water’s edge in Fremantle, Sweetlips sources and prepares all fish and seafood daily to guarantee freshness.
- Dine in or order your meal to take away and sit by the waterfront in Fremantle or nearby Lake Monger in Leederville. The seafood basket includes traditional battered fish, squid rings, tiger prawns and sea scallops, served with a side of hot, crunchy chips.
The fine print
Vouchers can be redeemed seven days a week, starting 4 February to 4 June, 2013. Bookings not essential, simply present your voucher on arrival. May be used for dine in or takeaway. Valid for takeaway orders over the phone; simply present your voucher on arrival.
Blackout dates: Public holidays. Maximum one voucher per person per visit. You can buy multiple vouchers. Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion. This offer is not refundable. No cash value or cash back. Voucher must be presented on arrival and used in one visit. Voucher can only be used at the location selected when purchasing.