By Travelzoo Staff
Discover the renowned Swan Valley food and wine trail with Taste Bud Tours. Normally $170, this afternoon tour is just $85 for two people. Single travellers or additional guests may join for $43 per person. Groups of four can travel together for $169.
Why we love it
- Explore the Swan Valley’s Food and Wine trail with Taste Bud Tours for $85 for two people
- Including transport from Perth CBD or from opposite Swan Valley Visitor’s Centre, this 4.5 hour tour is normally worth $170
- Rated as the #1 activity in Perth on TripAdvisor and recipient of a 2012 and 2013 Certificate of Excellence
- Taste wine, beer, nuts, cheese, honey and nougat with more than 25 different tasting experiences at nine different locations
- Sample lavender scones with jam and cream accompanied by lavender tea and unique lavender wine
- Receive a bottle of water, environmentally friendly shopping bag, Swan Valley map/guide and VIP reward card for savings in the Swan Valley area.
- Individual tour tickets can be purchased for $43 and groups of four can travel for $169
- Valid for tours departing in the afternoon, from Wednesday to Sunday
Oct 08, 2013 - Mar 08, 2014
Taste Bud Tours
- This 4.5 hour tour, which includes transport from Perth CBD or from opposite the Swan Valley Visitor’s Centre, visits nine different locations within the valley and offers more than 25 tasting experiences. Try freshly roasted cashews, hazelnuts and almonds, exotic coffees, nougat, cheese, local honey, chocolate, and marinated olives plus ginger beers (both with and without alcohol), ciders, beers and premium wines.
- Along with your tour, you'll get a bottle of water, an environmentally friendly shopping bag, Swan Valley map/guide plus a VIP reward card for savings throughout the tour, and for future visits to Swan Valley.
- Taste Bud Tours is rated as the top activity in Perth, as chosen by TripAdvisor reviewers. It has also received a 2013 Certificate of Excellence, was voted ‘Best New Business’ at the Belmont Small Business Awards 2011 and was a finalist in the ‘Tourism’ category at the 2012 Hanson Swan Business Awards. The tour company was also voted a Category Winner in the RAC Gotta Go WA Campaign in 2012.
- Tours depart from Wednesday to Sunday from the Wellington Tourist Coach Stand in the CBD at 1.15pm; and from opposite Swan Valley Visitor’s Centre, Guilford, at 1.45pm.
The fine print
Vouchers can be redeemed for departures from Wednesday to Sunday until 8 March, 2014. Bookings are essential and subject to availability. Quote your voucher number at the time of booking. Book by: 8 February 2014.
Blackout dates: 25 December, 2013 to 10 January, 2014.You can buy multiple vouchers. Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion. This offer is not refundable. No cash or value back. Voucher must be presented on arrival and must be used in one visit. Must be at least 18 years old to sample alcohol. Tours are subject to minimum numbers. Changes or cancellations must be made by phone or email only at least 48 hours prior for midweek tours or seven days prior for weekend tours.