By Travelzoo Staff
Jet Flight Simulator Perth is offering a 30-minute simulated flight experience for just $79 per person. A saving of 56%, learn the basics of aviation and find out how pilots navigate real aeroplanes.
Why we love it
- Take to the skies with Jet Flight Simulator Perth, and enjoy a 30-minute simulated flight experience for just $79 per person
- Regularly priced at $179, become a pilot for a while when you enter the cockpit of a 737 simulator and learn what the real pilots do when navigating a plane
- The pre-flight briefing will teach you the necessary checks and procedures pilots go through before take-off
- Customise your flight by choosing the weather conditions you wish to fly in, and also which of 22,000 airports worldwide you wish to take off and land in
- Once in the air, you will monitor other traffic as well as manage your own airspeed, altitude and where you are heading
- Keen aviation enthusiasts can opt for a 60-minute flight for $139, a 90-minute flight for $189, or a 120-minute flight for $229
- Valid seven days a week
May 23, 2013 - Sep 23, 2013
Jet Flight Simulator Perth
Unit 8/4 Moonie Street
Tel: (08) 6555 7910
- For keen aviation fans that want to learn more in-depth skills, opt for one of the following flight options:
- -60 minutes for $139 (reg. $289)
- -90 minutes for $189 (reg. $399)
- -120 minutes for $229 (reg. $499)
- On the day, you will be taught by a first officer with instructor training, and a pilot with extensive experience in aviation, all to make your experience as realistic as possible.
- Undergo a pre-flight briefing with the pilot where you find out some of the basic checks and procedures to go through before take-off. When you enter the cockpit you will learn about the primary controls and the instruments.
- The plane was built to resemble a 737. You will navigate the simulated plane through your choice of weather conditions, while keeping track on your airspeed, altitude and where you’re heading. Choose between 22,000 airports worldwide, at which you will begin and end your journey.
- When you have reached your chosen airport, you will be in charge of landing the plane safely on the runway.
The fine print
Vouchers can be redeemed seven days a week until 23 September, 2013. Bookings are essential and subject to availability. Quote your voucher number at time of booking.
Blackout dates: Public holidays. You can buy multiple vouchers. Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion. This offer is not refundable. Failure to show or cancellation of less than 24 hours’ notice will forfeit voucher. No cash value or cash back. Voucher must be presented on arrival and used in one visit. Zero blood alcohol and drug level is required. Must weigh less than 150kg. Minors must be at least 7 years old and accompanied by an adult.