By Travelzoo Staff
Compare the wines from the Old and New World with a mixed case from WineMarket for just $129, including delivery. These 12 wines from premium wine growing regions in France and Australia are normally valued at $317.
Why we love it
- Sample a selection of premium French and Australian wines for just $129 for a case of 12
- This exclusive case features a variety of regions, grapes and wineries, giving you the chance to compare wines from the Old and New World
- Save 59% off the regular cost and receive complimentary delivery to your door
- Highlights in this mixed dozen include a grenache, carignan, mourvedre and syrah blend from Chateau Boissezon Guiraud, a 2008 reserve grenache from 5-star Halliday-rated winery Tintara and several wines from popular wine growing regions like Bordeaux and McLaren Vale
- Wineries include 5-star Halliday-rated winery Penny's Hill and Chateau de Sours, which has been producing wine for over 200 years
- All wines are hand picked and rated by the experts at WineMarket
- Valid for purchase until 4 April
Mar 21, 2013 - Apr 05, 2013
- Exclusive to Travelzoo subscribers, this selection features award-winning wines, such as Chateau Haut Mouleyre Bordeaux 2010 (2011 Concours de Mâcon silver medal) and 5-star Halliday- wineries like Tintara, named ‘the best of the best’ by James Halliday’s Wine Companion.
- Sample wines from the vast vineyards of Bordeaux and Languedoc in the south of France to South Australia's top regions of Barossa and McLaren Vale and Frankland River in Western Australia.
- The following wines are included:
- -Chateau de Sours La Fleur d'Amelie' Blanc 2011 x 1
- -Feet First Semillon Sauvignon Blanc 2010 x 2
- -Chateau Boissezon Guiraud 2011 x 2
- -Tintara Reserve Grenache 2008 x 1
- -Chateau Haut Mouleyre2010 x 1
- -Penny’s Hill Merlot 2011 x 2
- -Grant Burge Batch 14 Rosé 2012 x 2
- -Chateau de Sours La fleur d'Amelie' Rosé 2010 x 1
The fine print
Purchases must be made by midnight (AEDT) Thursday 4 April, 2013. You must be over the age of 18 to purchase this deal. It is an offense to sell, supply to, or obtain liquor on behalf of a person under the age of 18 years. If at the time of delivery the courier has any doubt as to the recipient’s age, ID may be requested before the courier will complete the delivery. WineMarket supports the responsible service and consumption of alcohol. No deliveries can be made to certain alcohol restricted ‘Dry Areas’ in Queensland. WineMarket Pty Ltd, South Australian Liquor License: 51205679.