By Travelzoo Staff
Step off land and enjoy a 2-hour return cruise on the Swan River between Perth and Fremantle with Golden Sun Cruises. Pay only $45 for two including a glass of wine each, saving you 46% off the regular price.
Why we love it
- Let Golden Sun Cruises take you on a 2-hour return trip between Perth and Fremantle on the beautiful Swan River
- For only $45, you and a friend can enjoy the cruise while sipping on a glass of wine and listening to the entertaining commentary from the friendly staff on board
- This scenic experience is normally $83 for two, saving you 46% off the regular price
- Additional person pays only $23, including wine
- Having operated ferries on the Swan River for over 20 years, Golden Sun Cruises assures passengers an unforgettable journey with professional service and a licensed bar on board
- Valid for departure at 10am and 12pm from Thursday to Sunday
Feb 21, 2013 - Apr 30, 2013
Golden Sun Cruises
Pier 4, Barrack Street Jetty
Tel: 0418 816 166
- Additional guests can pay just $23 per person.
- Golden Sun Cruises has been running this scenic ferry ride for more than 20 years, giving them a deep knowledge of the river and surroundings, which they share with their passengers through live commentary along the way.
- The Swan River is part of the Indian Ocean and you'll cruise from Perth, 20km inland, down to Fremantle, where the river meets the ocean. Learn about the history of area and the wildlife from the friendly staff on board.
- You’ll find professional service and a licensed bar on board to make the journey as relaxing and enjoyable as possible.
- The ferry departs from Barrack Street Jetty in Perth.
The fine print
Vouchers can be redeemed at 10am or 12pm from Thursday to Sunday, until 30 April, 2013. Bookings are essential and subject to availability. Quote your voucher number at time of booking.
You can buy multiple vouchers. Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion. This offer is not refundable. No cash value or cash back. Voucher must be presented on arrival and must be used in one visit.