By Travelzoo Staff
Gain entry to all public areas of the iconic Bell Tower in Perth for just $14 for two. Normally valued at $28, this exclusive offer will provide some insight into this fascinating and award-winning attraction.
Why we love it
- Visit the award-winning Bell Tower in Perth's CBD and pay just $14 for two people
- Save 50% off the normal cost for two
- Your entry fee includes access to all five public areas, where you can see the oldest bell in Australia, weighing almost half a tonne, chime one of the St Martin-in-the-Fields bells and take in the 360-degree views from the observation deck
- At certain times of the day, see the bell ringers in action
- The Bell Tower has become an iconic Perth attraction and was awarded bronze for 'Major Tourist Attraction' and silver for 'Heritage and Cultural Tourism' at the 2012 WA Tourism Awards
- Valid for entry from 10am seven days a week
Feb 05, 2013 - May 05, 2013
The Bell Tower
Tel: (08) 6210 0444
- See the St Martin-in-the-Fields bells, which were originally cast before the 14th Century and the medieval Upton Grey bell, which weighs almost half a tonne. The bells are rung at select hours during the day.
- You can try your hand at chiming one of the bells, visit the audiovisual display or take in stunning views of the Swan River from the 360-degree observation deck.
- The Bell Tower was the bronze winner for 'Major Tourist Attraction' and silver winner for 'Heritage and Cultural Tourism' at the 2012 WA Tourism Awards.
The fine print
Vouchers can be redeemed seven days a week from 10am-4.30pm until 5 May, 2013. Last entry is at 4.15pm. Bookings are not essential; simply provide your voucher on arrival.
Blackout dates: 29 March. Opening hours may vary seasonally and on some public holidays. You can purchase unlimited vouchers. Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion. This offer is not refundable. No cash value or cash back. Voucher must be presented on arrival and used in one visit.