By Travelzoo Staff
Feel the excitement of piloting a commercial carrier with a flight simulation experience from Jet Flight Simulator Perth for just $89. This 30-minute experience will see you captaining your own Boeing 737-based plane within the safety of a realistic flight recreation. Save 54% off the regular value.
Why we love it
- Take to the skies in a cockpit based on a Boeing 737 for just $89 with Jet Flight Simulator Perth
- This 30-minute experience as the pilot of a simulated flight would normally cost $195
- You’ll have a fully qualified pilot by your side acting as first mate
- Receive a briefing from the instructor, covering the basics of flight controls, instruments and procedures
- Then learn to take off, manoeuvre a commercial carrier and land the plane smoothly, with realistic recreations of flight conditions
- Feel the adrenalin as you take control of the joystick and dials and choose from over 22,000 airports around the world, while simulating weather conditions such as blue skies, storms or snow
- For true aviation fans, pay just $149 for 60 minutes (reg. $350) to enjoy a more in-depth look at the systems and maybe even troubleshoot problems such as engine failure
- Valid seven days a week
Jan 14, 2013 - May 14, 2013
Jet Flight Simulator Perth
Unit 8/4 Moonie Street
Tel: (08) 6555 7910
- With the support of a fully qualified commercial pilot acting as first mate, learn how to take off, manoeuvre a massive airliner and land the plane smoothly. Feel the adrenalin as you fly through weather conditions that can vary from cloudless skies to thunderstorms and snow.
- Begin with a briefing on flight controls, instruments and procedures and choose from over 22,000 airports from around the world to land in to personalise the experience.
- For true aviation fans, pay just $149 for a 60-minute experience, normally worth $350. You’ll take a more in-depth look at systems and may cover troubleshooting for issues such as engine failure.
- Jet Flight Simulator Perth guarantees a fun, accessible experience for those who have always wanted to pilot an aircraft.
The fine print
Vouchers can be redeemed seven days a week until 14 May, 2013. Bookings are essential at least 24 hours in advance and are subject to availability. Quote your voucher number at time of booking.
You can buy multiple vouchers. Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion. This offer is not refundable. Failure to show or cancellation of less than 24 hours’ notice will forfeit voucher. No cash value or cash back. Voucher must be presented on arrival and used in one visit. Zero blood alcohol and drug level is required. Must weigh less than 150kg. Minors must be at least 7 years old and accompanied by an adult.