By Travelzoo Staff
Try your hand at the increasingly popular sport of kiteboarding for just $39 per person with West Oz Kite & SUP. Normally valued at $100, this 1-hour ‘taster session’ will go through the basics of this extreme sport.
Why we love it
- Pay just $39 for the adrenalin rush of a 1-hour kiteboarding lesson with West Oz Kite & SUP
- This introductory class is normally worth $100 and will give you a taste of this popular water sport
- You’ll learn how to rig and launch the kite, steer, relaunch and land
- Kiteboarding has been described as a cross between wakeboarding, surfing, paragliding and gymnastics and is ideal for those who love the thrill of extreme sports
- Located in Shoalwater Bay just over half an hour from Perth, classes are conducted in a group of maximum six people to ensure personalised attention
- West Oz Kite & SUP has International Kiteboard Organisation accreditation, while instructors are all highly trained and passionate about the sport
- Enjoy even greater savings and pay just $75 for two people, $110 for three, $140 for four or $200 for six
- Valid on select dates during weekends, school holidays and public holidays
Dec 10, 2012 - Mar 31, 2013
West Oz Kite
Cnr Arcadia Drive and Penguin Road
Tel: 0438 591 755
- Get a group together for even greater savings and pay just $75 for two people, $110 for three, $140 for four or $200 for six.
- You’ll learn to rig, launch and steer the kite, how to generate power and relaunch and land safely, as well as the correct flying technique. Kiteboarding has been described as a cross between wakeboarding, surfing, paragliding and gymnastics and is ideal for those who love the thrill of extreme sports.
- West Oz Kite & SUP has been accredited by the International Kiteboard Organisation.
The fine print
Vouchers can be redeemed on select dates on Saturdays and Sundays and during school holidays and public holidays until 31 March, 2013. Click here to see availability. Bookings are essential, subject to availability and should be made by 28 February, 2013. Quote your voucher number at time of booking.
Maximum six people per session. Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion. This offer is not refundable. No cash value or cash back. Voucher must be presented on arrival and used in one visit. Cancellations must be made at least 48 hours prior or voucher is subject to forfeiture. Classes subject to weather conditions. Please bring swimmers/boardshorts, sunscreen and hat. Valid for 'Taster Session' only.