By Travelzoo Staff
Spend two hours on Western Australia’s Swan River and pay just $45 for two people with Golden Sun Cruises. You’ll receive a glass of wine each and save 46% off the regular cost.
Why we love it
- Travel down the scenic Swan River for two hours with Golden Sun Cruises for just $45 for two people
- Normally worth $83, this offer includes a glass of wine per person
- Pay just $23 for one person (reg. $41.50)
- You’ll enjoy entertaining commentary as you cruise from Perth to Fremantle and back and take in the diverse wildlife along the way
- In operation for over 20 years, Golden Sun Cruises offers professional service and licensed bar on board
- Valid for departures at 10am and 12pm from Thursday to Sunday
Dec 03, 2012 - Mar 01, 2013
Golden Sun Cruises
Pier 4, Barrack Street Jetty
Tel: 0418 816 166
- Single or additional guests can pay just $23 per person.
- Depart from Barrack Street Jetty in Perth and head towards Fremantle, renowned for its historical buildings. You’ll see an abundance of diverse wildlife as you cruise along the river. On the way back, your professional skipper will provide entertaining and informative commentary about the area.
- Golden Sun Cruises has been in operation for over 20 years, and ferries feature a fully licensed bar on board.
The fine print
Vouchers can be redeemed at 10am or 12pm from Thursday to Sunday, starting 4 December until 1 March, 2013. Bookings are essential, subject to availability and should be made by 29 January, 2013. Quote your voucher number at time of booking.
Blackout dates: 25-31 December; 1 January, 2013. You can buy multiple vouchers. Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion. This offer is not refundable. No cash value or cash back. Voucher must be presented on arrival and must be used in one visit.