By Travelzoo Staff
Visit the renowned Swan Valley Food and Wine Trail with Taste Bud Tours and pay just $85 for two people. Regularly valued at $170, this offer includes an environmental shopping bag, $50 voucher towards another tour, map and guide to the Food and Wine Trail and VIP offers for Swan Valley venues.
Why we love it
- Take a 4.5-hour tour of Swan Valley’s renowned Food and Wine Trail with Taste Bud Tours for just $85 for two
- Departing from the Perth CBD, this offer includes transport and bonus gifts and is normally worth $170
- Choose from the half-day morning tour, which features tastings of nougat, honey and ice cream, or the afternoon tour, which includes award-winning beers and cider
- Both tours include a complimentary eco shopping bag per couple, bottle of spring water each, guide to the Food and Wine Trail and $50 voucher per couple towards another tour
- Additional guests can pay just $43 per person; get a group of four together to enjoy even greater savings and pay just $159 for four
- Rated #1 of tours in Perth on TripAdvisor, Taste Bud Tours was voted ‘Best New Business’ at the Belmont Small Business Awards 2011
- Valid for tours departing at 8.15am and 1.15pm from Wednesday to Sunday
Sep 18, 2012 - Feb 17, 2013
Taste Bud Tours
Wellington Tourist Coach Stand
(opposite Globe Backpackers Hostel)
Wellington Street, Perth, 6000
Tel: 0412 244 201
- Additional guests can pay just $43 per person, get a group of four together and pay just $159 for four for even greater savings.
- Choose from the half-day morning or afternoon tour. Morning tours feature tastings of goodies such as local honey, dukkah, lavender scones and ice cream. The afternoon tour replaces the ice cream parlour visit with tastings of boutique beers and cider. You’ll gain insight into the local produce, the people behind the labels and visit nine delicious locations, with over 25 different tastings. Click here for a more detailed itinerary of each tour, which varies depending on the day.
- Taste Bud Tours was voted ‘Best New Business’ at the Belmont Small Business Awards 2011 and a finalist in the ‘Tourism’ category of the 2012 Hanson Swan Business Awards. It is consistently rated #1 of tours in Perth on TripAdvisor.
- Tours depart from the CBD at 8.15am and 1.15pm and take approximately four and a half hours.
The fine print
Click here for a detailed itinerary of each tour, which varies depending on the day. Vouchers can be redeemed for departures from Wednesday to Sunday, starting 19 September until 17 February, 2013. Bookings are essential and subject to availability. Quote you voucher number at time of booking. Book by: 18 January, 2013
Blackout dates: 26-30 December; 2 January, 2013. You can buy multiple vouchers. Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion. This offer is not refundable. No cash value or cash back. Voucher must be presented on arrival and must be used in one visit. Must be at least 18 years old to sample alcohol. Tours are subject to minimum numbers. Changes or cancellations must be made by phone or email only at least 48 hours prior for midweek tours or 7 days prior for weekend tours. Single voucher does not include shopping bag or $50 voucher.