By Travelzoo Staff
Paddle up the Swan River on Water Wanderers' 'Ascot Waters' tour and pay just $99 for two people.
Why we love it
- A 2.5-hour kayaking tour for two people is now only $99 with Water Wanderers
- Regularly worth $232, this 'Ascot Waters' tour takes you up the Swan River, through a conservation area just a few kilometres from the Perth CBD
- This offer includes lunch and hire of two beach chairs
- Return by kayaking through the Ascot Waters and possibly see some dolphins
- No previous kayaking experience is necessary to enjoy this tour, which is also suitable for children aged 10 years and over
- The departure point is easily accessible by car or public transport
- Valid for departures at 12.30pm on Wednesday, Friday and Saturday
Sep 10, 2012 - Dec 20, 2012
124 Great Eastern Highway
Tel: 0412 101 949
- Saving 57% off the regular cost, this tour includes all equipment, lunch and a guided tour. You'll also receive hire of two beach chairs to use while enjoying lunch.
- Begin with a safety briefing and instruction for beginners on how to paddle. You'll travel through a tranquil conservation area of the Swan River and Ascot Waters just a few kilometres outside of the Perth CBD, with opportunities to spot wildlife and admire the scenic surroundings.
- Lunch will be provided during the tour, on a sandy river beach.
- Tours depart at 12.30pm on Wednesday, Friday and Saturday. The departure point is easily accessible by public transport or car.
The fine print
Vouchers can be redeemed for departures at 12.30pm on Wednesday, Friday and Saturday, starting from 12 September until 19 December, 2012. Bookings are essential and subject to availability. Quote your voucher number at time of booking. Book by: 20 November
You can buy multiple vouchers. Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion. This offer is not refundable. No cash value or cash back. Voucher must be presented on arrival and used in one visit. Please arrive at least 10 minutes beforehand. Children must be at least 10 years old.