By Travelzoo Staff
Escape to the Margaret River wine region for a 2-night stay at Toby Inlet B&B for just $249 for two people. This offer will save you 53% off what you would usually pay and includes:
Why we love it
- Head to the Margaret River wine region in WA and stay two nights at Toby Inlet B&B for just $249 for two people
- Save 53% off what you would usually pay
- Receive standard room accommodation, fully cooked breakfast for two and a bottle of local wine
- Unlimited canoe hire is also included, which you can take on a peaceful paddle down the inlet
- You will also receive a complimentary take-home bottle wine from the 'Kid on a Bike' range at Swooping Magpie Winery upon purchase of a gourmet platter for two
- Upgrade to a Spa Suite for just $75 extra for the two nights and enjoy a corner spa bath in your ensuite
- Another person can stay for just $40 extra per night, or a child aged 3-11 for just $20 extra per night, payable to the property direct
- This 4-star B&B is located in Dunsborough where nearby attractions include Geographe Bay, Ngilgi Cave and a range of wineries and restaurants
- Take a self -guided tour with local discount vouchers provided, or a 4-hour private guided winery tour for just $65 per person
- This offer is valid seven days a week, all the way until May 2014
Toby Inlet B&B
2 Backwater Retreat
Tel: (08) 9756 7653
What's included & when
- Sep 27, 2013 - May 29, 2014
- -Two nights’ standard room accommodation
- -Fully cooked breakfast for two
- -Bottle of local wine
- -Unlimited canoe hire
- -Complimentary take-home bottle of wine from the 'Kid on a Bike' range at Swooping Magpie Winery upon purchase of a gourmet platter for two, also includes a 2-for-1 coffee or tea
- Upgrade your room to include a corner spa in your private ensuite for just $75 extra for the two nights. An extra person can stay for just $40 extra per night, or a child for just $20 extra per night, payable to the property direct.
- Staying in the heart of the Margaret River wine region, you’ll be nearby a range of attractions, including the Dunsborough Lakes Golf Course, Busselton Jetty, Geographe Bay, Ngilgi Cave and a range of restaurants and wineries. You can also paddle down Toby Inlet in a canoe.
- Take a self -guided tour with discount vouchers for local restaurants, wineries and breweries provided, or take a
- 4-hour private guided winery tour for just $65 per person
- Rooms feature a flat-screen TV with DVD player, electric blanket and tea and coffee making facilities.
The fine print
Vouchers must be purchased by Wednesday 9 October but could sell out earlier. Bookings are essential. Vouchers can be redeemed seven nights a week until 29 May, 2014.
Blackout dates: 20 December-27 January, 28 February, 1-2 March, 17-20, 25-27 April, 2014. All bookings are subject to availability. Stays are not recommended for children two years and under. Bookings should be made by 30 April. 2014 but to ensure you get the dates that you want, please book as soon as possible. All taxes are included. Daily room service is not provided, with the exception of clean cups and glasses. Once your reservation is confirmed, you may make only one change or cancellation 14 days before your arrival, without exception. Food and drink offers are subject to the opening hours of each winery or restaurant. Vouchers must be presented on arrival and used in one visit. No cash value or cash back. Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion.
Travelzoo Guarantee: If you are unable to get your preferred dates within seven days of voucher purchase, contact Travelzoo customer service to assist in securing your dates. If no dates are available, you will receive a full refund. In all other circumstances, vouchers are not refundable.