By Travelzoo Staff
Visit Exmouth, the gateway to the world-renowned Ningaloo Reef, and pay just $499 for a 5-night stay at Ningaloo Lodge Exmouth.
Why we love it
- Explore Western Australia’s Coral Coast when you pay just $499 for a 5-night stay at Ningaloo Lodge Exmouth
- This deal for two people is 20% off what you would regularly pay
- Located in the centre of town, Ningaloo Lodge Exmouth is a great place to stay while exploring the rugged beauty of Cape Range National Park and the world-renowned Ningaloo Marine Park
- Home to Ningaloo Reef, the area offers plenty of opportunities to swim, snorkel and dive with a variety of marine life including marine turtles, manta rays and whale sharks
- Double or Twin Rooms at Ningaloo Lodge Exmouth are comfortable with air conditioning, a television and a bar fridge
- The lodge also has a well-equipped communal kitchen and a pool
- Available for stays seven nights a week
Ningaloo Lodge Exmouth
Lot 1, Lefroy Street
Tel: +61 8 9949 4949
What's included & when
- Jul 17, 2013 - Jan 16, 2014
- Saving 20% off what you would regularly pay to stay at this centrally-located hotel, you’ll be perfectly positioned to explore the wonders of Western Australia’s North West Cape.
- Skirted by beautiful beaches and pristine national park, Exmouth is a hub for those who love the outdoors.
- Just off shore, Ningaloo Reef is easily accessible and one of only two areas in the world where whale sharks regularly congregate. The reef is also home to hundreds of species of coral and fish and can be explored on a dive or snorkel tour, by kayak, catamaran or even by air on a scenic flight.
- July to November is the premium time to visit if you want to see manta rays and humpback whales, while turtle nesting season is from November to February.
- Back on dry land is Cape Range National Park, which features limestone ranges and deep canyons, is also popular with nature-loving visitors.
- Covering some 50,581 hectares, the park is home to a variety of birds, emus, euros and red kangaroos, and offers some excellent walking adventures through Shothole and Charles Knife Canyons as well as the spectacular Yardie Creek Gorge, where a colony of black-footed rock wallabies often graze.
- Getting there: Click here to book flights to Exmouth (Learmonth) on Virgin using SuperSearch.
The fine print
Vouchers must be purchased by Wednesday 24 July but could sell out earlier. Bookings are essential. Vouchers can be redeemed for 5-night stays seven nights a week until 16 January, 2014.
Maximum two guests per room. All bookings are subject to availability. To ensure you get the dates that you want, please book as soon as possible. All taxes are included. Reservations hold a non-cancellation policy. Vouchers must be presented on arrival and used in one visit. No cash value or cash back. Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion.
Travelzoo Guarantee: If you are unable to get your preferred dates within the seven days of voucher purchase, contact Travelzoo customer service to assist in securing your dates. If no dates are available, you will receive a full refund. In all other circumstances voucher is not refundable.