By Travelzoo Staff
Exclusively for Travelzoo subscribers, Pan Pacific Perth is offering a weekend special for just $189 per night.
Why we love it
- Treat yourself to a weekend of 5-star luxury when you pay just $189 per night to stay at Pan Pacific Perth, valid for two guests
- Staying in a Superior Room, this deal will save you up to 55% off what you would regularly pay for this package
- Travelzoo subscribers who book this deal will receive buffet breakfast for two at Montereys Restaurant
- Also included is self parking, free Wi-Fi and access to the 24-hour gym
- Upgrade to a Deluxe Room for just $225 per night, or a Pacific Club Room for just $275 per night
- Located in the Perth CBD, Pan Pacific Perth enjoys easy access to some of the city’s most popular attractions
- Guests will have access to an outdoor pool and Rose Moon Day Spa
- Valid for stays from Friday to Sunday night
Pan Pacific Perth
207 Adelaide Terrace
Tel: (08) 9224 7777
What's included & when
- May 13, 2013 - Dec 29, 2013
- Saving up to 55% off what you would regularly pay, this package includes the following:
- -One night in a Superior Room
- -Buffet breakfast for two at Montereys Restaurant
- -Complimentary overnight 24-hour self parking
- -Free in-room Wi-Fi
- -Late checkout of 1pm
- -Access to the 24-hour gym
- There's the option to upgrade to a Deluxe Room for $225 per night, or a Pacific Club Room for $275 per night.
- Located in the heart of Perth, Pan Pacific Perth enjoys easy access to some of the city’s most popular attractions including Kings Park, the Perth Convention Exhibition Centre and the Western Australian Cricket Association Cricket Ground. It is also just a short walk from boutique shopping, entertainment, restaurants and bars.
- Guests at the luxury hotel will have access to an outdoor, temperature-controlled pool, 24-hour fitness centre with steam rooms, and the Rose Moon Day Spa which also provides in-room spa services. You can also enjoy cocktails at Lobby Lounge, tuck into the buffet at Montereys Restaurant or savour the best of Australian fine dining at Origins Restaurant.
The fine print
Vouchers must be purchased by Wednesday 22 May and can be redeemed for stays on Friday, Saturday and Sunday nights from 17 May to 29 December, 2013. Quote your voucher number at time of booking. Bookings are subject to availability and should be made as soon as possible to avoid disappointment.
All stays are subject to availability. All taxes are included. Reservations hold a non-cancellation policy. Vouchers must be presented on arrival and used in one visit. This offer is not refundable. No cash value or cash back. Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion. For more information or to check availability, email email@example.com.