By Travelzoo Staff
Enjoy a short break in the quaint, coastal town of Busselton with this offer from Amalfi Resort Busselton for just $399 per 3-night stay, valid for up to four guests.
Why we love it
- Enjoy a getaway package from Amalfi Resort Busselton for just $399 per 3-night stay for up to four people
- Save 44% off what you would regularly pay
- Valid for accommodation in a Deluxe 2-Bedroom Villa
- Explore the surrounding beaches and city with daily bike hire included in your stay
- Also receive complimentary portable BBQ hire and daily racquet hire for use at the resort tennis court
- Resort features include a swimming pool, heated spa, BBQ area and children’s playground
- Deluxe 2-Bedroom Villas have a full kitchen, TV with DVD player, Wi-Fi and Foxtel cable channels (for most rooms)
- Guests who have stayed at this resort have written rave reviews, making it the #1 hotel in Busselton on TripAdvisor
- The coastal city of Busselton impresses visitors with surf beaches, wineries and a signature jetty with an underwater observatory
- Valid for stays seven nights a week until the end of September
Amalfi Resort Busselton
15 Earnshaw Road
Tel: (08) 9754 3311
What's included & when
- Apr 17, 2013 - Sep 26, 2013
- Saving 44% off what you would usually pay, you will receive:
- -Three nights’ accommodation in a Deluxe 2-Bedroom Villa
- -Daily bike hire for up to four people
- -Complimentary BBQ hire for the duration of your stay
- -Daily racquet hire for use at the resort tennis court
- Ranked as the #1 hotel in the area on TripAdvisor, guests at Amalfi Resort Busselton will have access to facilities such as a swimming pool, heated spa, BBQ area and tennis court. Deluxe 2-Bedroom Villas feature air conditioning, full kitchen, TV with DVD player and Foxtel channels (in most rooms).
- Located just under two and a half hours’ drive from Perth, Busselton offers travellers a charming getaway with pristine surf beaches, wineries and breweries. Local attractions include the longest wooden jetty in the southern hemisphere, an underwater observatory and the heritage-listed Wonnerup House.
The fine print
Vouchers must be purchased by Wednesday 1 May but could sell out before. When you are ready to book, contact Amalfi Resort Busselton to book your stay and mention your Travelzoo voucher. Vouchers can be redeemed for stays from 6 May to 26 September, 2013.
Blackout dates: 10-11, 31 May; 1-3 June. This deal is valid for up to four people. All taxes included. Vouchers are not refundable and cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer or promotion. Once you have booked your stay with Amalfi Resort Busselton, no cancellations are permitted or your voucher is subject to forfeiture.