By Travelzoo Staff
Spend two nights in the Margaret River region for just $316 per stay at Wyndham Resort & Spa Dunsborough. Saving up to 60% off the regular rates, this offer for stays from Monday to Thursday is valid for two people and includes the following:
Why we love it
- Get away to the beautiful Margaret River region for two nights and stay at Wyndham Resort & Spa Dunsborough for just $316 per stay
- This offer for two adults staying in a Hotel King Room saves up to 60% off the regular cost
- Receive a complimentary upgrade to a Deluxe Spa Suite, subject to availability
- Includes continental breakfast for two, free DVD hire and a late checkout to 12pm
- Extend your stay for just $159 extra per night for two adults
- Upgrade to a 2-bedroom apartment for up to four people for just $100 extra per night, payable direct to the property and subject to availability at time of reservation
- Wyndham Vacation Resort & Spa Dunsborough is located in the Margaret River wine region, just two hours from Perth
- Valid for 2-night stays from Monday to Thursday; pay $50 extra per night to stay from Friday to Sunday, direct to the property
Wyndham Resort & Spa Dunsborough
700 Caves Road
Tel: (08) 9756 9777
What's included & when
- Mar 08, 2013 - Aug 31, 2013
- -Two nights in a Hotel King Room
- -Complimentary upgrade to a Deluxe Spa Suite, subject to availability
- -Continental breakfast for two
- -Free DVD hire
- -Late checkout to 12pm, subject to availability
- Extend your stay for just $159 per extra night for two adults. A surcharge of $50 per night applies for Friday, Saturday and Sunday nights, payable direct to the property. Upgrade to a 2-bedroom apartment for up to four people for just $100 extra per night, payable direct to the hotel and subject to availability at time of reservation.
- Located two hours south of Perth in the Margaret River region, the 4.5-star Wyndham Resort & Spa Dunsborough offers a deluxe stay alongside the picturesque Geographe Bay. The property features a day spa, tennis court, outdoor pool, gym, volleyball court and BBQ area.
- Hotel King Rooms include a kitchenette with microwave, cable television, air conditioning and DVD player.
The fine print
Vouchers must be purchased by 20 March but could sell out before. Vouchers can be redeemed for 2-night stays midweek from Monday to Thursday until 31 August, 2013. A $50 surcharge per night applies for stays from Friday to Sunday, payable direct to the property. To ensure you get the dates that you want, please book as soon as possible. Quote your voucher number at time of booking. Bookings should be made by 31 July, 2013.
Blackout dates: 29-31 March; 1-5, 25-28 April. Other blackout dates may apply and all vacancies are subject to availability. All taxes are included. Room upgrade and late checkout are subject to availability. Reservations hold a non-cancellation policy and no-shows will result in forfeiting the full value of the voucher. Vouchers must be presented on arrival and used in one visit. This offer is not refundable. No cash value or cash back. Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion.