By Travelzoo Staff
Spend three nights from Sunday to Thursday in the beautiful Margaret River region for just $379 per stay at Yallingup Forest Resort. Valid for up to three adults, this saves up to 36% off regular rates and includes the following:
Why we love it
- Enjoy a 3-night break in the Margaret River region for just $379 per stay at Yallingup Forest Resort
- Regularly worth $595, up to three adults can stay in a 2-bedroom chalet with full kitchen
- Includes two bottles of wine on arrival and a half-price beer taster at the nearby Bush Shack Brewery
- As an added bonus, receive a 2-for-1 voucher for a full body scrub in the double steam and Vichy room at OM Day Spa
- Also includes four $50 vouchers towards additional nights or to use on future visits
- Up to two kids stay free and one extra adult can stay for an additional $15 per night, payable direct to the property
- Enjoy a 4-night stay for $449 per stay for up to three adults with the same inclusions
- Facilities include an outdoor swimming pool, tennis court and BBQ area
- Guests receive complimentary DVD hire and car parking
- Valid for stays from Sunday to Thursday; pay just $50 more per night if your stay includes a Friday or Saturday night
Yallingup Forest Resort
Tel: (08) 9755 2550
What's included & when
- Jan 21, 2013 - Aug 04, 2013
- -Three nights in a 2-bedroom chalet
- -Two bottles of wine
- -A 2-for-1 voucher for a full body scrub in the double steam and Vichy room at OM Day Spa
- -A half-price beer taster at the nearby Bush Shack Brewery
- -Four $50 vouchers towards additional nights or to use on future visits
- -Up to two kids stay free
- -Complimentary DVD hire
- Pay just $50 extra to stay on a Friday or Saturday night. 4-night stays are also available with the same inclusions for $449 per stay for up to three adults. One extra adult can stay for an additional $15 per night, payable direct to the property.
- Yallingup Forest Resort is located near Yallingup and Dunsborough in the northern region of the Margaret River. Visit the nearby beaches, wineries, breweries, cheese producers and restaurants.
- The property features an outdoor swimming pool, tennis court, BBQ area and free guest parking. 2-bedroom chalets include a fully equipped kitchen, and verandah, while all linen and towels are provided.
The fine print
Vouchers must be purchased by 30 January, 2013 but could sell out before. Vouchers can be redeemed for stays from Sunday to Thursday from 4 February to 4 August, 2013. Pay $50 extra per night if your stay includes a Friday or Saturday night. A $150 per night surcharge applies for all public holidays and the Easter school holidays. $50 vouchers cannot be used with any other offer. Quote your voucher number at time of booking. Bookings should be made by 4 July.
All vacancies are subject to availability. To ensure you get the dates that you want, please book as soon as possible. All taxes are included. Reservations hold a non-cancellation policy. Vouchers must be presented on arrival and used in one visit. This offer is not refundable. No cash value or cash back. Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion.