By Travelzoo Staff
Indulge in an Indian Ocean escape at Western Australia’s ‘Best Luxury Accommodation’ at the Pinctada Cable Beach Resort and Spa for just $260 for two nights for two people.
Why we love it
- Just $260 for two nights at Broome’s newest boutique resort, Pinctada Cable Beach Resort and Spa
- Staying in a Shinju Studio, you can save up to 48% off the regular cost of this 2-night package for two people
- Guests can relax as they are picked up at Broome airport and will be treated to a bottle of Bunnamagoo wine on arrival
- Pinctada Cable Beach was named the ‘Best Luxury Accommodation in WA’ at the 2012 The Western Australian Tourism Awards
- The resort features a deluxe Maxima Pool and Meditative Gardens for guests use, as well as a fitness room and the world class Pinctada Spa
- Japanese-inspired Shinju Studio rooms are spacious and are equipped with a marble bathroom and private balcony or courtyard overlooking the pool or gardens
- The resort also offers a range of dining experiences including the award-winning Selene Brasserie and Brizo Pool Bar and Cafe
- Valid for 2-night stays until the end of the year; multiple vouchers can be used for longer stays
Pinctada Cable Beach Resort and Spa
10 Murray Road
Tel: Toll Free 1800 746 282 or 08 9193 8340
What's included & when
- Jan 15, 2013 - Dec 31, 2013
- Regularly over $200 per night, Broome’s newest full service boutique resort and day spa is offering savings of up to 48% off regular rates and includes return airport transfers from Broome International Airport.
- Guests will also be treated to a bottle of Bunnamagoo wine on arrival (one per stay).
- Staying in a deluxe Shinju Studio, guests can relax by the Maxima Pool, stroll around the Meditative Garden or dine at Selene Brasserie, which was named 'Best Country Restaurant of the Year' in Western Australia at The West Australian Good Food Guide Awards in 2011.
- Famed as a historic pearling town, Broome is located in the northwest of the country and is accessible through flights from Perth, Darwin and Kununurra.
- Activities in the area include the famed camel rides on Cable Beach and Willie Creek Pearl Farm which still actively farms the precious gems.
The fine print
Vouchers must be purchased by Wednesday 23 January. This offer is valid for two nights in a Shinju Studio for two guests, complimentary airport transfers from Broome Airport and a bottle of Bunnamagoo wine on arrival. When you are ready to go, call the hotel and reference your Travelzoo voucher. Vouchers can be redeemed for stays from 15 January until 31 December, 2013. Bookings should be made as soon as possible to ensure you get your desired dates. All taxes are included.
Blackout dates: 29-31 March; 1 April; 17-19 May; 1-30 June; 1-31 July. Rate is valid for up to two guests. A third guest may be added but will attract an additional fee, payable direct to the property. Offer is subject to availability. A 72-hour cancellation/re-scheduling policy applies, otherwise voucher will be void. Credit card guarantee may be required at the time of reservation. Offer not valid for groups or on existing reservations.