By Travelzoo Staff
For just $125 per night, stay at Pensione Hotel in Perth's city centre from Friday to Sunday. Saving 40% off the regular price, this offer for two adults includes the following:
Why we love it
- Stay at Pensione Hotel in the heart of Perth's CBD for just $125 per night
- This offer for two adults normally costs $210 and includes a complimentary upgrade to a Deluxe Double Room
- Also receive chocolates on arrival and free Wi-Fi in the room
- As an added bonus, enjoy a late check out to 1pm
- Pensione Hotel is located in the centre of the city, close to popular Hay Street Mall
- The recently refurbished property features a restaurant and bar/lounge
- Valid for stays from Friday to Sunday
70 Pier St
Tel: (08) 9325 2133
What's included & when
- Jan 07, 2013 - Jun 30, 2013
- -Complimentary upgrade to a Deluxe Double Room
- -Free in-room Wi-Fi
- -Chocolates on arrival
- -Late checkout to 1pm
- Pensione Hotel is situated close to multiple city attractions such as the WACA, Perth Town Hall and Swan Bells Belltower, and is within walking distance of Perth Station. The property has recently undergone an extensive refurbishment and facilities include a restaurant, 24-hour reception, guest parking and a bar/lounge.
- Deluxe Double Rooms include an iPod docking station, cable television, air conditioning and daily housekeeping services.
The fine print
Vouchers must be purchased by 16 January but could sell out before. Vouchers can be redeemed for stays from Friday to Sunday from 11 January to 30 June, 2013. Bookings should be made by 31 May.
Blackout dates may apply and all vacancies are subject to availability. To ensure you get the dates that you want, please book as soon as possible. All taxes are included. Reservations hold a non-cancellation policy. Vouchers must be presented on arrival and used in one visit. A $100 deposit or credit card pre-authorisation is required on check-in plus photo ID. This offer is not refundable. No cash value or cash back. Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion.