By Travelzoo Staff
Get away to the beautiful Margaret River region and stay at Yallingup Forest Resort for three nights for just $379 per stay. Saving up to 36% off regular rates, this package includes:
Why we love it
- Spend three nights at Yallingup Forest Resort in the Margaret River region for just $379 per stay
- This offer for two to three adults would normally cost up to $595
- Stay in a 2-bedroom chalet with fully self-contained kitchen
- Includes two bottles of wine on arrival and a half-price beer taster at the nearby Bush Shack Brewery
- As an added bonus, receive a 2-for-1 voucher for a full body scrub in the double steam and Vichy room at OM Day Spa
- Also includes four $50 vouchers towards additional nights or to use on future visits
- Kids stay free and one extra adult can stay for an additional $20 per night, payable direct to the property
- Enjoy a 4-night stay for $449 per stay for up to three adults with the same inclusions
- Yallingup Forest Resort features an outdoor swimming pool, tennis court and BBQ area
- Guests receive complimentary DVD hire and car parking
- Valid for stays from Sunday to Thursday; pay just $50 more per night if your stay includes a Friday or Saturday night
Yallingup Forest Resort
Tel: (08) 9755 2550
What's included & when
- Oct 19, 2012 - Apr 18, 2013
- -Three nights in a 2-bedroom chalet for up to three adults
- -Two bottles of wine
- -A 2-for-1 voucher for a full body scrub in the double steam and Vichy room at OM Day Spa
- -A half-price beer taster at the nearby Bush Shack Brewery
- -Four $50 vouchers towards additional nights or to use on future visits
- -Up to two kids stay free
- -Complimentary DVD hire
- 4-night stays are also available with the same inclusions for $449 per stay for up to three adults.
- Yallingup Forest Resort is located in the north of the Margaret River region, near Yallingup and Dunsborough and close to many surf beaches and the calmer waters of Geographe Bay. It is a great base to visit the nearby wineries, breweries, chocolate factories, cheese producers and restaurants. Enjoy activities such as fishing, bush walking, diving and surfing.
- The property features an outdoor swimming pool, tennis court, BBQ area and free guest parking.
- 2-bedroom chalets include a fully equipped kitchen, and verandah, while all linen and towels are provided.
The fine print
Vouchers must be purchased by 31 October but could sell out before. Vouchers can be redeemed for stays from Sunday to Thursday until 18 April, 2013. Pay $50 extra per night if your stay includes a Friday or Saturday night. A $50 per night surcharge applies for all school holidays. A $150 per night surcharge applies for all public holidays and the Christmas school holidays. $50 vouchers cannot be used with any other offer. Stay four nights for $449 per stay for up to three adults. Quote your voucher number at time of booking. Bookings should be made by 15 December, 2012.
All vacancies are subject to availability. To ensure you get the dates that you want, please book as soon as possible. All taxes are included. Reservations hold a non-cancellation policy. Vouchers must be presented on arrival and used in one visit. This offer is not refundable. No cash value or cash back. Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion.