By Travelzoo Staff
Stay in the centre of Perth at Kings Perth Hotel for just $149 per night for stays from Friday to Sunday. Saving up to 54% off regular rates, this package includes:
Why we love it
- For just $149 per night, stay at Kings Perth Hotel from Friday to Sunday
- This offer for two people would normally cost $325
- Stay in a recently refurbished Deluxe Room with complimentary movie channels
- Includes buffet breakfast and free wireless internet in the room
- As an added bonus, also receive two welcome drinks on arrival and a bottle of wine
- Located in the heart of Perth’s CBD, the hotel's facilities include a bar and restaurant
- Stay from Monday to Thursday for $21 extra per night
- Valid for stays from Friday to Sunday
Kings Perth Hotel
525 Hay Street
Tel: (08) 9323 2777
What's included & when
- Oct 12, 2012 - Jan 25, 2013
- - One night in a Deluxe Room
- - Buffet breakfast for two
- - Complimentary wireless internet in room
- - Two welcome drinks on arrival
- - A bottle of wine
- Kings Perth Hotel located in the heart of the CBD, only a short walk from the popular shopping districts of Hay Street Mall and Kings Street. The property features a restaurant, lounge bar and 24-hour reception. Stay from Monday to Thursday for $21 extra per night.
- The recently refurbished Deluxe Rooms include air conditioning, LCD TV and complimentary movie channel.
The fine print
Vouchers must be purchased by 24 October but could sell out before. Vouchers can be redeemed for stays from Friday to Sunday until 25 January, 2013. Pay $21 extra per night for stays from Monday to Thursday. Quote your voucher number at time of booking. Bookings should be made by 24 December.
Blackout dates that apply are 27-28 October and all vacancies are subject to availability. To ensure you get the dates that you want, please book as soon as possible. All taxes are included. Reservations hold a non-cancellation policy. Vouchers must be presented on arrival and used in one visit. This offer is not refundable. No cash value or cash back. Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion.