By Travelzoo Staff
For $59 for two people, you can feast on Greek cuisine at Santorini on Oxford near the CBD. Normally worth $129, you’ll start off with a trio of dips for the table, before receiving a mixed seafood and meat platter to share. This offer also includes a select bottle of red or white wine from the restaurant.
Why we love it
- A Greek dining experience is now $59 for two people at Santorini on Oxford
- This offer is 54% off the regular price
- You’ll receive a trio of dips, as well as a seafood and meat platter to share
- The platter features king prawns, calamari, lamb souvlaki, steak fillet and more
- A bottle of select red or white wine from the restaurant is also included
- Santorini on Oxford provides a relaxed, welcoming atmosphere, with an open kitchen and roasting spit
- Valid for lunch from Friday to Sunday and dinner seven days a week; must leave the restaurant by 7.30pm on Fridays and Saturdays
Oct 01, 2013 - Jan 28, 2014
Santorini on Oxford
227 Oxford Street
Tel: (02) 9360 9342
- Santorini on Oxford is located in Darlinghurst, with a lively open kitchen where the chefs prepare the best of Greek island cuisine, and a roasting spit. Dishes use only seasonal produce and the freshest ingredients.
- The mixed seafood and meat platter features the following:
- -Fish of the day
- -King prawns
- -Lamb souvlaki
- -Chicken souvlaki
- -Lamb loin chops
- -Steak fillet
The fine print
Vouchers can be redeemed for lunch from Friday to Sunday and dinner seven days a week until 28 January, 2014. Must leave the restaurant by 7.30pm on Friday and Saturday. Bookings are essential, are subject to availability and should be made by 15 December, 2013. Limited availability on Friday and Saturday. Quote your voucher number at time of booking.
Blackout dates: Public holidays. Maximum one voucher can be purchased per person. Maximum two vouchers per booking. Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion. This offer is not refundable. No cash value or cash back. Voucher must be presented on arrival and used in one visit. No BYO.