By Travelzoo Staff
Exclusive to Travelzoo subscribers, Emperor's Choice Tea House is offering a Chinese banquet dinner for $49 for two people. A saving of 50% off the regular price, you'll receive a starter to share, a main with a side of rice each and a dessert to finish.
Why we love it
- A Chinese banquet for two people is now $49 at Emperor's Choice Tea House
- This offer is exclusive to Travelzoo subscribers
- You’ll save 50% off the regular price and receive a starter, two mains and two desserts
- Begin with a large starter or dumpling set to share (excluding crispy skin Peking duck and deep fried platter of dumplings)
- For mains you can choose anything from the extensive meat and seafood menus
- Receive a mango pudding each to finish
- With a Sydney CBD location, the restaurant features attentive service and a chef with over 25 years’ experience cooking Chinese food
Sep 06, 2013 - Nov 29, 2013
Emperor's Choice Tea House
Basement 2 Castlereagh Street
Tel: (02) 9231 5032
- You’ll begin with choosing any large starter or dumpling set to share from the menu, including sesame prawn rolls, seafood san choy bau, steamed scallop shu mai and steamed king prawn dumpling.
- Then, select any seafood or meat main each from the extensive menu and receive a side of rice. Highlights include salt and pepper prawns with garlic and chilli; Szechuan poached fish with Chinese cabbage; tom yum seafood with pineapple, tomatoes and crushed peanuts; triple treat of BBQ duck, roast chicken and BBQ pork; teo chew duck with cinnamon stick and peppercorn. (Offer excludes crispy skin Peking duck and deep fried dumpling platter).
- Finish off with a dessert of mango pudding each.
- Located on Castlereagh Street in the Sydney CBD, the restaurant features a range of dining spaces with antiques, fine china and calligraphy, plus a chef with over 25 years’ experience, for a modern Chinese dining experience with traditional elements.
- This offer is available from Monday to Friday.
The fine print
Vouchers can be redeemed for dinner from Monday to Friday until 29 November, 2013. Bookings are essential via email to email@example.com, are subject to availability and should be made by 29 October. Quote your voucher number at time of booking.
Blackout dates: Public holidays. You can purchase multiple vouchers. Maximum four vouchers per booking. (Possibility for larger group bookings, call the restaurant direct to confirm.) Each voucher must be used by two people. Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion. This offer is not refundable. No cash value or cash back. Voucher must be presented on arrival and used in one visit. Dishes on the menu over $32 incur a $4 surcharge payable direct. Crispy skin Peking duck and deep fried platter of dumplings are not included. Restaurant do not accept vouchers from people that walk in without a booking. Menu is subject to change due to seasonality.