By Travelzoo Staff
Sample a 2-course dinner at Booth St Bistro in Annandale for $69 for two people. Normally worth an average of $143, enjoy your choice of entrée and main or main and dessert each, a bottle of wine to share and tea or coffee to finish.
Why we love it
- At Booth St Bistro in Annandale, a 2-course dinner of any entrée and main or main and dessert on the menu is now $69 for two people
- Normally worth an average of $143, this offer also includes a bottle of wine to share and coffee or tea each to finish
- Head chef Wayne Borgese-Coom has previous experience from a number of restaurants around Australasia and he was chosen to cook for NBC in China during the Beijing Olympics
- The well-reviewed bistro close to the city offers European-inspired dishes with elegant touches such as handcrafted butter
- Valid from Tuesday to Sunday
Aug 26, 2013 - Nov 30, 2013
Booth St Bistro
127 Booth Street
Tel: (02) 9660 6652
- According to the Sydney Morning Herald, ‘it's easy to want to settle in for the season, not just the evening’, while TimeOut Sydney raved that ‘Booth Street has charm in spades. The world would be a better place with one of these bistros in every neighbourhood.’
- Choose any entrée and main or main and dessert from the creative menu, which features European inspired dishes by head chef Wayne Borgese-Coom.
- The menu includes:
- - Salt crusted celeriac, soil, baby herbs and whey sauce
- - Thirlmire duck liver pate, port wine jelly, cornichons
- - Blackmore bresaola, beetroot, pistachios, pickled Spanish onion and crème fraiche dressing
- - Seared scallops, Jerusalem artichoke, apples, crispy pigs ears and sorrel ($5 surcharge)
- - Confit Huon Tasmanian salmon, pickled cucumber hearts, radish, hazelnut powder and sherry gastrique
- - Baked pumpkin gnocchi, Persian feta, asparagus and vine cherry tomato
- - Pan fried Humpty Doo barramundi, baby vegetables, parsnip, Diamond Bay clam broth
- - Roasted breast, confit leg of Tinder Creek duck on braised red cabbage and spinach spaetzle
- - Braised beef cheek, eschalots and pommes puree
- - Oven roasted O'Connor pasture fed 200g eye fillet, potato gratin, creamy spinach and mushroom ragout ($10 surcharge)
- - White chocolate mousse, blood orange and lime
- - Vanilla creme brulee
- - Banoffee pie with salted caramel ice cream
- - Cacao berry chocolate fondant with raspberry sorbet
- Receive a bottle of red or white 'wine of the month', which changes on a monthly basis. The brand for the month of September is Coffee Hills Wines.
The fine print
Vouchers can be redeemed for dinner from Tuesday to Sunday until 30 November, 2013. Limited availability on Fridays and Saturdays. Bookings are essential, are subject to availability and should be made by 30 October. Quote your voucher number at time of booking.
Blackout dates: Public holidays. You can buy multiple vouchers. Maximum four vouchers per table. Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion. This offer is not refundable. No cash value or cash back. Vouchers must be presented on arrival and used in one visit.