By Travelzoo Staff
Featured in The Sydney Morning Herald Everyday Eats 2012, Thanon Khaosan in the city centre is offering four courses of Thai cuisine and a bottle of wine for just $45 for two people. Normally worth $119, this meal comes with sides of steamed rice.
Why we love it
- Enjoy four courses of traditional Thai cuisine at centrally located restaurant Thanon Khaosan for just $45 for two
- Valid for both lunch and dinner, this offer includes a bottle of Woodhouse Estate wine to share
- Save 62% off the regular cost
- The chefs at this popular restaurant travel regularly to Thailand to find new recipes, learn the latest cooking techniques and update the menu
- Thanon Khaosan was well reviewed in The Sydney Morning Herald Everyday Eats 2012 and features an eclectic interior and a dessert cart with sweet Thai delicacies
- Receive two bowls of prawn tom yum soup, a whole fish and seafood platter to share, plus rice and two desserts from the cart
- Valid for lunch and dinner seven days a week
Jul 19, 2013 - Nov 30, 2013
413 Pitt Street
Tel: (02) 9211 1194
- The chefs at this restaurant travel to Thailand several times a year to source new dishes and inspiration and learn the latest cooking techniques. Dishes are created using traditional ingredients to provide an authentic and exotic dining experience.
- Receive the following menu (to share):
- -Two bowls of prawn tom yum soup
- -Whole tilapia fish with curry or sweet chilli sauce
- -Hot seafood platter with salt and pepper calamari, fresh prawns, grilled mussels, soft shell crab and fish fillets
- -Steamed rice
- -Two desserts from the dessert cart
- -Bottle of Woodhouse Estate Cabernet Merlot or Semillon Sauvignon Blanc
The fine print
Vouchers can be redeemed for lunch and dinner seven days a week, starting 21 July until 30 November, 2013. Bookings are essential at least 48 hours in advance, are subject to availability and should be made by 30 October. Quote your voucher number at time of booking.
Blackout dates: Public holidays. You can buy multiple vouchers. Maximum two vouchers per booking. Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion. This offer is not refundable. No cash value or cash back. Voucher must be presented on arrival and used in one visit. No menu substitutions.