By Travelzoo Staff
Enjoy entertaining Japanese cuisine at Tem Ichi teppanyaki restaurant in Parramatta with a set teppanyaki menu for two people for just $29. Saving 50% off the regular cost, receive the 10-course Kawasaki banquet.
Why we love it
- Tem Ichi teppanyaki restaurant in the Parramatta CBD is offering a banquet for two for just $29
- Normally worth $58, receive the 10-course Kawasaki teppanyaki set menu, which features a variety of seafood and meat dishes, as well as fried rice, salad and miso soup
- Highlights include misoyaki steak, fresh fish and prawns
- Finish with a dessert of ice cream
- Tem Ichi is located in Parramatta, and provides both appetising dishes and entertainment as chefs chop, dice and cook the food before your eyes on a hot plate and serve it straight onto your plate
- For even greater savings, get a group together and pay just $55 for four
- Valid for lunch from Monday to Friday and dinner seven days a week (limited availability on Saturdays)
Jul 02, 2013 - Oct 01, 2013
51 Phillip Street
Tel: (02) 9893 9594
- Larger groups save even more at just $55 for four people.
- Watch as the skilled chefs dice, sautée and cook a variety of dishes in front of your eyes, before serving them straight from the hot iron cooking surface onto your plate.
- Receive the following menu:
- -Fresh salad
- -Miso soup
- -Spring roll
- -Fresh fish
- -Teriyaki chicken
- -Misoyaki steak
- -Mixed stir-fried vegetable
- -Fried rice
- -Ice cream
The fine print
Vouchers can be redeemed for lunch from Monday to Friday and dinner seven days a week until 1 October, 2013. Strictly limited bookings for Saturday nights, please book early to avoid disappointment. Bookings are essential, subject to availability and should be made by 1 September. Quote your voucher number at time of booking.
Blackout dates: Public holidays. You can buy multiple vouchers. Maximum six people per booking. Maximum two or four people per voucher. Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion. This offer is not refundable. No cash value or cash back. Voucher must be presented on arrival and used in one visit. Excludes green tea.