By Travelzoo Staff
Providing some of the freshest premium seafood in Sydney, Cloudy Bay Fish Co. is offering two seafood courses, sides and a glass of Cloudy Bay Sauvignon Blanc for just $25 per person. Normally worth $50, choose from an entrée of seafood chowder or small pot of mussels and receive the fish of the day, grilled or fried to your liking.
Why we love it
- One of Sydney’s most stylish seafood bars, Cloudy Bay Fish Co. is offering a premium seafood feast for just $25 per person, including a glass of Cloudy Bay Sauvignon Blanc
- Save 50% off the regular cost
- Begin with an entrée of seafood chowder or a small pot of mussels from Kinkawooka in South Australia, characterised by their sweet, rich flavour
- This will be followed by fish of the day done to your liking, served with salad, chips and a bread roll
- Groups are welcome
- Located in the heart of the city in Pitt Street Mall’s Westfield, this bustling venue features a circular marble bar, open plan kitchen and views from Castlereagh Street to Hyde Park
- Cloudy Bay Fish Co. sources its seafood directly from fishermen, catchers and growers to ensure sustainability and quality
- Valid for lunch seven days a week and dinner from Thursday to Saturday
Jun 24, 2013 - Sep 24, 2013
Cloudy Bay Fish Co.
Level 5, Westfield
cnr Pitt Street Mall and Market Street
Tel: (02) 8252 6551
- The fish is accompanied by salad, a bread roll and arguably the best chips in town.
- Cloudy Bay Fish Co. has gained a reputation for sourcing only the best of the best directly from fishermen, catchers and growers to ensure high standards and sustainability. The Kinkawooka mussels, characterised by their rich texture and delicate flavour, were the winner of the ‘From the Sea’ category, while the company was awarded ‘Producer of the Year’ at the 2011 ABC delicious. magazine’s Produce Awards.
- This popular seafood venue is located in Pitt Street Mall, with a circular marble bar, open kitchen, interactive staff and views of the CBD.
The fine print
Strictly limited to 600 vouchers sold. Vouchers can be redeemed for lunch seven days a week and dinner until 9pm on Thursdays, until 8pm on Fridays and 7pm on Saturdays. Vouchers may be redeemed until 24 September, 2013. Bookings are essential, subject to availability and should be made by 24 August. Quote your voucher number at time of booking.
Blackout dates: Public holidays. Groups welcome. You can purchase unlimited vouchers. Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion. This offer is not refundable. No cash value or cash back. Voucher must be presented on arrival and used in one visit. Those who prefer may substitute the wine for a soft drink.