By Travelzoo Staff
For one of Sydney’s finest steakhouse experiences, visit MUMU Grill and pay just $69 for a 3-course lunch or dinner for two and a bottle of De Bortoli wine to share. Normally worth $207, this offer includes a shared entrée of Sicilian green olives, 15-month jamon serrano and Catalan bread, any main to the value of $35 each and a dessert of pavlova per person, plus a $50 credit towards Uber’s chauffeur-driven pick up and drop off service.
Why we love it
- One of Sydney’s premium steakhouses, MUMU Grill is offering three courses for two people for just $69
- As an added bonus, Travelzoo has teamed up with Uber to offer you a $50 credit towards its on-demand chauffeur service
- Uber is a premium lifestyle and experience brand using a smartphone app to connect you to your nearest chauffeured car
- The meal includes a shared entrée of aged jamon serrano with bread and olives, a main and dessert per person, and a bottle of De Bortoli wine to share
- Including the Uber credit, this offer would normally cost $207
- Choose any main from the menu, which showcases the best 100% grass fed beef and sustainable produce (surcharge applies to dishes over $35; pay the difference directly to the restaurant)
- Highlights include kimel-crusted aged sirloin, King Island prime rib and saltbush lamb shoulder
- Finish with the signature dessert of brown sugar pavlova with fresh pineapple and passionfruit sauce
- Additional guests can pay just $29 for a smaller entrée, main, dessert and glass of wine from the menu (excludes Uber credit)
- Located in Crows Nest, MUMU Grill was awarded ‘Best Steak Restaurant - Suburbs’ at the Savour Restaurant and Caterers Awards 2012
- Valid for lunch from Wednesday to Sunday and dinner from Sunday to Friday
Jun 17, 2013 - Sep 30, 2013
70 Alexander Street
Crows Nest, 2065
Tel: (02) 9460 6877
- Additional guests can pay just $29 per person for three courses and a glass of wine from the wine list (excludes Uber credit).
- MUMU Grill is located in the popular dining precinct of Crows Nest, just 10 minutes from the CBD. A local favourite, the restaurant was awarded ‘Best Steak Restaurant - Suburbs’ category at the Savour Restaurant and Caterers Awards 2012. All beef is 100% grass fed and all ingredients are organic or sustainably sourced.
- Some mains include (surcharge applies to dishes over $35, payable direct):
- -Milawa scotch fillet with blue cheese and mushroom paté
- -500g Riverina T-bone
- -350g Szechuan pepper-crusted King Island prime rib
- -400g aged sirloin crusted with Papua New Guinea kimel and Szechuan pepper
- -Twice cooked duck, roasted then braised and served with bok choy and poached pear
- -Fillet of salmon cooked on a plank of Tasmanian oak with horseradish dressing, radicchio, parsley and shaved fennel
- -Saltbush lamb shoulder, slow roasted 10 hours, with goat cheese tortilla, roasted eggplant and watercress salad
- -Rib combo: Beef short ribs with baby back pork ribs
- -1kg 'Tagliata' T-bone, seared, sliced and finished with rosemary and garlic
- About Uber: A premium lifestyle and experience brand, Uber is a chauffeur-driven pick up and drop off service. It uses a smartphone app to connect you to your nearest available car, meaning your night out begins in style and ease as soon as you leave your house. This efficient service takes the planning of how to get to or from your destination out of the equation and allows you to indulge in that extra glass of wine without having to worry about driving.
The fine print
Vouchers must be purchased before Monday 24 June but could sell out before. Vouchers can be redeemed for lunch from Wednesday to Sunday and dinner from Sunday to Friday until 30 September, 2013. Bookings are essential, subject to availability and should be made by 30 August. Quote your voucher number at time of booking.
Blackout dates: Public holidays; Saturday nights. Maximum three vouchers per booking. You can purchase unlimited vouchers. Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion. This offer is not refundable. No cash value or cash back. Voucher must be presented on arrival and used in one visit. Single person voucher must be used in conjunction with voucher for two people. Surcharge applies to mains over the value of $35; pay the difference directly to the restaurant.
Uber credit: Uber is strictly on-demand only (no pre-bookings). Available to new signups only. Maximum value of discount is $50. Can only be used once in one transaction and no change is given. Cannot be retrospectively applied. Not redeemable for cash. You must download the smartphone app in order to be able to use the service. Must be used by 30 September, 2013. You will need to enter your credit card information when you register with Uber. Uber credit is not included with the single person voucher.