By Travelzoo Staff
Enjoy a lavish seafood buffet for just $79 for two at The Corn Exchange, located in Four Points by Sheraton Sydney on the city side of Darling Harbour. This lunch or dinner would normally cost an average of $150 for two.
Why we love it
- Dine on market-fresh seafood in the heart of the city at The Corn Exchange for just $79 for two people
- This offer for the seafood buffet is valid for lunch or dinner and would normally cost $150
- Enjoy a lavish selection of oysters, tiger prawns, crab and more, as well as a variety of dessert, cheese and antipasto options
- Located in Four Points by Sheraton Sydney, The Corn Exchange is on the city side of Darling Harbour
- Valid for lunch or dinner seven days a week; dinner seatings from Friday to Sunday are limited due to popularity
Jun 07, 2013 - Aug 31, 2013
The Corn Exchange Restaurant
161 Sussex Street
Tel: (02) 9290 4000
- The buffet showcases the best of Sydney’s fresh seafood, with a mouthwatering array of oysters, crab, tiger prawns and more. Other dishes include cheese, antipasto and a vast selection of desserts prepared on the day.
- The Corn Exchange is centrally located in the CBD, with both indoor and alfresco dining areas.
The fine print
Vouchers can be redeemed for lunch or dinner seven days a week until 31 August, 2013. Dinner seatings from Friday to Sunday are limited to 6pm and 8.30pm due to popularity; please book early to avoid disappointment. Bookings are essential, subject to availability and should be made by 31 July. Quote you voucher number at time of booking.
Blackout dates: Public holidays. Maximum four vouchers per table. Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion. This offer is not refundable. No cash value or cash back. Voucher must be presented on arrival and used in one visit.