By Travelzoo Staff
Combining authentic Italian fare and a fine dining location overlooking Middle Harbour, Cala Luna is offering lunch or dinner for two people for just $35. Choose anything from the food and extensive wine menu to the value of $70.
Why we love it
- Overlooking Middle Harbour and the beach, Italian restaurant Cala Luna is offering lunch for two for just $35
- Choose anything from the menu to the value of $70, including wines on the extensive wine list
- Alternatively, pay $49 to receive $100 worth of value
- Highlights on the seasonal menu include warm salad of Hunter Valley quail, slow cooked Hilltop Stud beef cheeks, whole flounder with Sicilian olives and cream lime tart with gelato
- The restaurant features only the freshest, seasonal ingredients, most of which are sourced from the restaurant’s farm in the Southern Highlands
- It boasts a waterfront location at Middle Harbour Yacht Club and offers home-style, traditional Italian fare in a fine dining setting
- Valid for lunch from Tuesday to Sunday; pay just $5 extra per person direct to the restaurant for dinner reservations
May 17, 2013 - Aug 30, 2013
Lower Parriwi Road
Tel: (02) 9968 2426
- Alternatively, pay just $49 to receive $100 worth of food and wine. You can combine vouchers for even greater value.
- The restaurant sources most ingredients from its Southern Highlands farm, and uses only the freshest seafood, finest grain fed beef and seasonal produce.
- Located on the waterfront at Middle Harbour Yacht Club in Mosman, Cala Luna features personal service, homemade pastas and an extensive wine list hand-picked by the in-house sommelier.
- Below are just some of the dishes on the menu:
- -Antipasto misto: Italian cured meats, pickled vegetables, olives and cheese
- -Battered dates, gorgonzola and almonds
- -Warm salad of Hunter Valley quail, smoked heirloom tomatoes and Ligurian olives
- -Yamba prawns pan roasted with garlic, preserved lemon and splashes of Centennial Vineyards verjuice
- -Queensland spanner crab with zucchini, chilli, garlic and ocean trout pearls
- -House made tortellini, Pecora Dairy’s ewe curd, muscatels and Yamba prawns
- -Orecchiette pasta, vongole, fish fillets, chilli and seafood bisque
- -Redleaf Farm suckling pig, house made sausage mince and pumpkin
- -Oven roasted Hawkesbury duck with blood orange, Campari and balsamic vinegar
- -Whole flounder with Sicilian olives, cherry tomatoes and Moscato di Asti
- -Cream lime tart with pineapple and mango gelato
- -Vanilla panna cotta with grappa, caramelised figs and toasted almonds
- -Selection of imported Italian cheeses with quince jam and Mr Wilson red gum honey
The fine print
Vouchers can be redeemed for lunch from Tuesday to Sunday until 30 August, 2013; pay $5 per person direct to the restaurant for dinner reservations. Bookings are essential, subject to availability and should be made by 30 July. Quote your voucher number at time of booking.
Blackout dates: Public holidays. Maximum two vouchers per couple per visit. Maximum six people per booking. Not valid for functions. You can purchase unlimited vouchers. Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion. This offer is not refundable. No cash value or cash back. Voucher must be presented on arrival and used in one visit.