By Travelzoo Staff
Enjoy breakfast or brunch at artisan bakery and café Janus Bakery for just $19 for two people. A saving of 60% off the regular value, this offer includes an egg dish or 'healthy option' from the menu each, plus a serve of bread with homemade condiments and tea, coffee or juice.
Why we love it
- For a perfect start to the day, visit Janus Bakery and pay just $19 for a gourmet breakfast or brunch for two people
- Each person can choose any egg dish or 'healthy option' from the menu, as well as tea, coffee or juice
- Including a serve of bread with homemade condiments per person, this offer would normally cost $47
- Dishes include baked Spanish eggs with chorizo and confit tomatoes, sautéed wild mushrooms with truffled scrambled eggs and sourdough, and oven baked granola with roasted almonds, poached pear and vanilla yoghurt
- Alternatively, pay just $25 for lunch for two including coffee and select two starters and two mains from the menu
- Lunch options include zucchini flower with ricotta and goats curd stuffing, Alaskan crab linguini and a variety of burgers and salads
- The newly opened Janus Bakery in Kings Cross bakes all artisan breads and pastries in-house daily to guarantee freshness
- Valid for breakfast or lunch seven days a week
May 16, 2013 - Jul 31, 2013
33 Bayswater Road
Potts Point, 2011
Tel: (02) 9380 8307
- For those who prefer, lunch is available for just $25 for two people. You’ll be able to select two starters and two mains from the menu, including pastas, burgers and salads. Finish the meal with a coffee each.
- Situated in Kings Cross just minutes from the CBD, Janus Bakery provides a chic setting decorated with rustic bricks and industrial beams. All artisan breads, macarons and pastries come fresh from the oven daily.
- Some breakfast options include:
- -Baked Spanish eggs with chorizo, confit tomatoes, capsicum and oregano
- -Eggs Benedict with organic poached eggs, crispy bacon and Hollandaise
- -Sautéed wild mushrooms with truffled scrambled eggs and sourdough
- -Ricotta hot cakes with strawberry compote and vanilla bean ice cream
- Healthy options:
- -Oven baked granola with roasted almonds, poached pear and vanilla yoghurt
- -Organic five grain porridge with banana and vanilla compote
- -Bircher muesli with granny smith apple, toasted almonds and fresh blueberries
- Some lunch options include:
- -Arancini with wagyu bolognaise and buffalo mozzarella
- -Crispy squid with garlic herb mayo and lemon
- -Zucchini flower crispy fried with ricotta and goats curd stuffing
- -Wood fired steak burger with chilli jam, chimichurri, rocket, Swiss cheese and onion relish, served with hand cut chips
- -Alaskan crab linguini with haloumi, white wine reduction and butter mint
- -Homemade pumpkin ravioli with pumpkin, burnt butter sage and amaretti biscotti
- -Slow cooked lamb salad with mixed greens and oregano vinaigrette
The fine print
Vouchers can be redeemed for breakfast or lunch seven days a week until 31 July, 2013. Bookings are essential, subject to availability and should be made by 30 June. Weekend bookings are popular so please book early to avoid disappointment.Quote your voucher number at time of booking.
Blackout dates: Public holidays. Maximum four vouchers per booking. You can purchase multiple vouchers. Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion. This offer is not refundable. No cash value or cash back. Voucher must be presented on arrival and used in one visit.