By Travelzoo Staff
Dine at Quackers Restaurant, the only restaurant in Lake Macquarie to be awarded a chef hat by the Australian Good Food Guide, and pay just $109 for an 8-course degustation menu for two people. Normally worth $220, this fine dining menu offers the best of contemporary Australian cuisine prepared and presented with creative flourishes.
Why we love it
- The only restaurant in Lake Macquarie to ever be awarded a chef hat by the Australian Good Food Guide, Quackers Restaurant is offering an 8-course degustation menu for two for just $109
- Save 50% off the regular cost
- The modern Australian menu features locally sourced ingredients with creative and unique touches
- Sample Sydney rock oysters three ways, assiette of free range duck with lemon scented steamed vegetables and sour cherry sauce, and flourless chocolate pudding with house churned choc fudge ice cream and chocolate filigree
- Pay just $50 extra to include matched wines
- With its stylish timber panelling and farmhouse design, the restaurant offers an intimate dining experience and seats just 80 guests
- Quackers Restaurant is located at Ducks Crossing of Burton in Eleebana
- Valid for dinner from Tuesday to Saturday
May 09, 2013 - Aug 06, 2013
Ducks Crossing on Burton
50 Burton Road
Tel: (02) 4947 3825
- Include matched wines for just $159 for two people.
- Located at Ducks Crossing on Burton, Quackers Restaurant offers the ideal setting for an intimate dinner or special occasion. The interior features warm timber panelling, a farmhouse design and open dining area to create a welcoming atmosphere.
- Receive the following menu:
- -Amuse bouche
- (Chalk Hill Sparkling)
- -Local Sydney rock oysters three ways
- -Salt ‘n’ pepper squid with avocado mousse, rocket, macerated strawberry and camembert salad, walnut soil and kiwifruit and lime emulsion
- (Rymill Sauvignon Blanc)
- -Grapefruit salad
- -Twice cooked pork fillet, pistachio, pear and rosemary farce, date and mint cous cous and apple and brandy caramel
- (O’Leary Riesling)
- -Assiette of free range duck: Pan seared confit leg, lemon scented steamed vegetables, noisette potatoes and sour cherry sauce
- (Forest Hill Cabernet Merlot)
- -Sorbet cleanser
- -Flourless chocolate pudding served with butterscotch sauce, house churned choc fudge ice cream and chocolate filigree
- (Dessert wine - manager's choice)
The fine print
Vouchers can be redeemed for dinner from Tuesday to Saturday until 6 August, 2013. Bookings are essential, subject to availability and should be made by 6 July. Quote your voucher number at time of booking.
Blackout dates: Public holidays. You can buy multiple vouchers. Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion. This offer is not refundable. No cash value or cash back. Voucher must be presented on arrival and used in one visit.