By Travelzoo Staff
Acclaimed fine dining restaurant Sails on Lavender Bay is offering a 3-course lunch for two people for just $89. Normally worth $183, the meal includes an amuse bouche, entrée, main and dessert per person from a select menu.
Why we love it
- Take in the views of the Opera House and harbour over lunch at Sails on Lavender Bay for just $89 for two people
- A saving of 51% off the regular cost, each person will receive an amuse bouche, entrée, main and dessert from a select menu
- Additional guests can pay just $45 per person
- The fine dining restaurant is located by the waterfront, just minutes’ walk from McMahons Point Ferry Wharf, and was the winner of a 2012 Good Food Guide chef hat as well as a two glass rating in Gourmet Traveller’s 2012 Wine Magazine Awards
- Highlights on the menu include beetroot cured Ora king salmon, braised beef cheek with polenta and chocolate delice with espresso ice cream
- Combining the spectacular views from floor-to-ceiling windows, fresh, locally sourced produce and the expertise of head chef Nathan Darling, lunch at Sails on Lavender Bay is guaranteed to be an unforgettable experience
- Valid for lunch from Tuesday to Saturday
May 06, 2013 - Aug 30, 2013
Sails on Lavender Bay
2 Henry Lawson Ave
McMahons Pt, 2060
Tel: (02) 9955 5998
- Additional guests can pay just $45 per person.
- Located in McMahons Point, Sails on Lavender Bay offers uninterrupted views across the harbour. The restaurant features seasonal, locally sourced ingredients in a fine dining setting with floor-to-ceiling windows and an extensive wine list hand-picked by the sommelier.
- The menu is subject to change due to seasonality but may include the following dishes:
- Entrée (choice of):
- -Butternut pumpkin soup, hazelnut crunch, lemon thyme oil
- -Beetroot cured Ora king salmon, pickled cucumber, onion sprouts
- Main (choice of):
- -Braised beef cheek, polenta, sautéed greens, gremolata
- -Pan fried mahi mahi, kipflers, roast eggplant, romesco sauce
- -Duo of cheese, quince paste, biscuits
- -Chocolate delice, espresso ice cream
The fine print
Vouchers can be redeemed for lunch from Tuesday to Saturday, starting 1 June until 30 August, 2013. Bookings are essential, subject to availability and should be made by 31 July. Quote your voucher number at time of booking.
Blackout dates: Public holidays. You can buy multiple vouchers. Maximum six vouchers or 12 people per table. Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion. This offer is not refundable. No cash value or cash back. Voucher must be presented on arrival and used in one visit. Menu is subject to change due to seasonality. Images are for illustrative purposes and may not reflect the menu exactly.