By Travelzoo Staff
For just $59, enjoy a 3-course Italian lunch or dinner for two at Parma Cucina in Surry Hills. The offer includes two entrees, two mains and two desserts from the extensive menu, plus a bottle of red or white wine to share.
Why we love it
- Located on Crown Street in Surry Hills, Italian restaurant Parma Cucina is offering three courses for two for just $59
- Regularly priced at $145, each person can choose any entrée, main and dessert from the extensive menu, including pizzas and pastas
- Also receive a bottle of Botteghe Mobile Montepulciano red wine or Fabiano Pinot Grigio white wine to share
- Highlights on the menu include saffron arancini with ham, mozzarella and black pepper, beef fillet and mushroom carpaccio, tuna crusted with fresh herbs and the signature dish lasagna d’anatra
- Finish with something traditional like tiramisu,or the decadent Ferrero Rocher cheesecake
- Head chef Jonathan Fontecchio's training spans from his mother's kitchen in Palermo, Sicily to Michelin-starred Locanda Locatelli in London
- The restaurant prides itself on representing Parma's quintessential elements of casual yet sophisticated dining
- Valid for lunch from Friday to Sunday or dinner from Sunday to Thursday
Apr 24, 2013 - Aug 30, 2013
285a Crown Street
Surry Hills, 2010
Tel: (02) 9332 4974
- This exclusive offer is normally $145 and gives you the freedom to explore the extensive menu.
- Parma Cucina is located on Crown Street and opened its doors in mid-2012. The Sydney Morning Herald’s Good Food says 'the menu straddles the seasons in the way the Italians do so well.’
- Originally from Palermo in Sicily, head chef Jonathan Fontecchio fuses the fresh, natural flavours of rustic Italian cuisine with contemporary cooking techniques. His training in the kitchen extends from his family kitchen to Michelin-starred Locanda Locatelli in London.
- Below are just some of the many options on the menu:
- -Saffron arancini with ham, mozzarella and black pepper
- -Sicilian panelle: Chick pea flour fritters with parsley, parmesan shaves and grissini
- -Parma house antipasto: Chef’s selection of salumi, cheese, marinated vegetables, olives, smoked salmon, panelle and grissini
- -Beef fillet and mushroom carpaccio with apple rocket, parmesan shaves and truffle oil
- -Spinach ravioli stuffed with ricotta, zucchini flower, cherry tomato sauce and walnuts
- -Chargrilled lamb rack with roasted organic kipfler potatoes, spicy chicory and salmoriglio
- -Tuna crusted with fresh herbs and pink pepper corn, heirloom tomato, orange and baby fennel salad
- -The signature dish lasagna d’anatra: slow roasted duck and porcini lasagna from the pizza oven
- -Chargrilled spatchcock with potatoes, zucchini, pecorino cake, thyme and hazelnuts
- -Tiramisu: traditional and made in house
- -Yoghurt and honey bavarese with orange and pistachio
- -Ferrero Rocher cheese cake with vanilla gelato and chocolate bread
- -Nutella pizza with fresh strawberries, icing sugar and vanilla gelato
The fine print
Vouchers can be redeemed for lunch from Friday to Sunday and dinner from Sunday to Thursday until 30 August, 2013. Bookings are essential, subject to availability and should be made by 30 July. Quote your voucher number at time of booking.
Blackout dates: Public holidays. Maximum three vouchers or six people per booking. Unlimited vouchers may be purchased. Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion. This offer is not refundable. No cash value or cash back. Voucher must be presented on arrival and used in one visit.