By Travelzoo Staff
For just $29 for two people,enjoy a 2-course lunch or dinner at Kings Indian Restaurant. A saving of 61%, this offer includes a glass of wine per person with your meal.
Why we love it
- Feast on authentic Indian cuisine at Kings Indian Restaurant for just $29 for two people
- A saving of 61% off the regular cost, enjoy your food with a glass of wine each
- The offer includes any two entrées and any two mains from the menu
- Choose from entrées such as samosas, hari bhari chat, tandoori chicken and seekh kebab
- Mains include butter chicken, murg tikka masala, Kashmiri rogan josh and navrattan korma
- For vegetarians, there are plenty of meat-free options on the menu
- Located in the Parramatta CBD, the restaurant features a spacious interior and a courtyard, with room for large groups
- Valid for lunch from Wednesday to Sunday and dinner seven days a week
Apr 22, 2013 - Jul 19, 2013
Kings Indian Restaurant
40 Phillip Street
Tel: (02) 9635 9677
- Choose any two entrées and any two mains from the extensive menu, which features plenty of meat and vegetarian options.
- Below are just some of the dishes available:
- -Vegetable pakora
- -Hari bhari chat
- -Tandoori chicken
- -Seekh kebab
- -Butter chicken
- -Murg tikka masala
- -Kashmiri rogan josh
- -Navrattan korma
- -Chicken Madras
- Located in the Parramatta CBD, the restaurant has a spacious interior and a courtyard. With plenty of tables, Kings Indian Restaurant welcomes couples as well as large groups to dine.
The fine print
Vouchers can be redeemed for lunch from Wednesday to Sunday and dinner seven days a week until 19 July, 2013. Bookings are essential, subject to availability and should be made by 19 June. Quote your voucher number at time of booking.
You can purchase multiple vouchers. Voucher must be used by two people. Groups welcome. Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion. This offer is not refundable. No cash value or cash back. Voucher must be presented on arrival and used in one visit. Excludes seafood dishes, rice and bread. Welcome to bring own bottle of wine.