By Travelzoo Staff
Experience French cuisine with Australian influences at Bistro Lilly for just $79 for two people. Normally worth $160, choose anything from the menu to the value of $100 and receive a bottle of wine from a select menu, valued at $60.
Why we love it
- Enjoy French cuisine at its best at Bistro Lilly in The Rocks for just $79 for two people
- Choose anything from the menu to the value of $100 and receive a bottle of red or white wine valued at $60
- Chef David Koorey combines French cooking techniques with premium Australian ingredients for an exceptional dining experience
- Highlights on the seasonal menu include lamb shank and neck ravioli, snapper ceviche, honey roasted duck breast and salted caramel and chocolate tart
- The select wine menu features wines from renowned wineries Stony Peak and Seppelt, as well as Italian winery Bolla
- Valid for lunch from Tuesday to Friday and dinner from Tuesday to Saturday; early dinner seatings by 6.30pm on Fridays; a $15 surcharge per person applies on Saturdays
Mar 14, 2013 - Jun 29, 2013
168 Kent Street
Tel: (02) 9252 1116
- The restaurant is located in The Rocks, close to the Sydney CBD, and features attentive, knowledgeable staff and a relaxed, contemporary environment.
- Some dishes on the menu include:
- -Caramelised Canadian scallops with crispy duck, pear greens and Peking vinaigrette
- -Lamb shank and neck ravioli with white beans, pea shoots, confit lemon and thyme
- -Snapper ceviche, pickled carrots, horseradish chorizo and Congo chips
- -Honey roasted duck breast, puy lentils, confit leg, endive and smoked bacon vinaigrette
- -Pan roasted king salmon with harissa spice kipflers, bell peppers and mint picada
- -Yamba prawns linguini with caper berries, chilli and lemon, with grilled asparagus and roquette
- -Apple tarte fine with Gundowing Farm House vanilla bean ice cream and apple caramel
- -Salted caramel and chocolate tart, pistachio ice cream and gel
- -Bistro Lilly sorbet and ice cream selection, served with Turkish delight and Persian fairy floss
- -Affogatto with Frangelico and gingerbread man
- Select from the following wines:
- -Bolla Pinot Grigio
- -Bolla Pinot Noir
- -Seppelt Reserve Chardonnay
- -Stony Peak Shiraz
The fine print
Vouchers can be redeemed for lunch from Tuesday to Friday or dinner from Tuesday to Saturday, starting 28 March until 29 June, 2013. Early dinner seatings by 6.30pm on Fridays only. Saturday dinner bookings incur a $15 surcharge per person. Bookings are essential, subject to availability and should be made by 15 June.
Quote your voucher number at time of booking. You can buy multiple vouchers. Maximum three vouchers or six people per booking. Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion. Failure to show or cancellations with less than 48 hours’ notice will forfeit the voucher. This offer is not refundable. No cash value or cash back. Voucher must be presented on arrival and used in one visit. Menu is subject to change due to seasonality. Dietary requirements can be catered for if mentioned at time of booking.