By Travelzoo Staff
Acclaimed Italian restaurant JANUS has opened a new venue at the former Concrete Blonde address and is inviting Travelzoo subscribers to dine for just $39 for two people. Normally valued at $80, enjoy unlimited grilled meat cooked over the restaurant’s custom-made wood fire and charcoal grills.
Why we love it
- Italian restaurant JANUS has opened at the former Concrete Blonde address, and you can enjoy an unlimited BBQ grill for just $39 for two people
- Regularly worth $80, you’ll also receive a selection of condiments
- Dine on organic meats, homemade sausages and grass fed beef, cooked over a wood fire and charcoal
- The restaurant’s super-stylish industrial interior was designed by one of Australia’s most renowned designers Michael McCann and features stainless steel grills, wooden tables and an open kitchen
- Valid for dinner from Wednesday to Sunday
Mar 08, 2013 - Jul 04, 2013
33 Bayswater Road
Potts Point, 2011
Tel: (02) 9380 8307
- The menu features the finest cuts of grass fed beef, organic poultry, homemade sausages and more.
- With an interior designed by Michael McCann, JANUS guarantees a memorable dining experience surrounded by industrial beams, rustic woods and steel grills.
The fine print
Vouchers can be redeemed for dinner from Wednesday to Sunday, starting 13 March until 4 July, 2013. Bookings are essential, subject to availability and should be made by 4 June. Quote your voucher number at time of booking.
Blackout dates: Public holidays. Maximum four vouchers per booking. You can purchase unlimited vouchers. Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion. This offer is not refundable. No cash value or cash back. Voucher must be presented on arrival and used in one visit. Menu subject to change due to seasonality.