By Travelzoo Staff
Learn to make the perfect Italian meal at home from the pizza and pasta masters at Pizza Pesce Birra for only $45 per person. Normally worth $99, this interactive class includes lunch with matched wine and beer.
Why we love it
- Learn to make pizza and pasta from the chefs at Pizza Pesce Birra for just $45 per person
- This 3-hour class includes lunch afterwards, with matched wine and beer
- Save 55% off the regular cost
- Start with a demonstration, where you'll be given instructions and recipes
- The class will be split into two groups, one to learn how to make fresh ravioli and linguini from scratch, the other to make pizza
- You'll learn the difference between making a pizza by hand and by roller, different types of dough and how to reproduce the perfect pizza in the home kitchen
- Groups will then switch, so everything is covered
- At the end of the class, sit down to a meal you helped prepared, supplemented by pasta dishes from the chefs, sides and bread
- Valid for classes at 10am on Thursday and Friday; also available at 9am on select Saturdays for a $14 surcharge, payable direct
Feb 19, 2013 - May 30, 2013
Pizza Pesce Birra
314 Military Road
Tel: (02) 9968 2426
- The masterclass begins with a demonstration and explanation of recipes and ingredients. Then divide into two groups, one to learn pasta making, the other pizza making, before swapping.
- You'll learn the difference between a pizza dough that's stretched by hand and one that's been rolled, as well as various types of dough and how to recreate the perfect pizza in the home kitchen. The pasta component of the class will cover ravioli and linguini.
- Afterwards, sit down to a meal you helped prepare, along with pasta dishes from the chefs, sides and bread.
- Classes can take up to 4.5 hours including lunch, and are held on Thursdays and Fridays. Pay just $14 extra for a Saturday class, held on select dates.
The fine print
Vouchers can be redeemed for classes on Thursday, Friday and select Saturdays until 30 May, 2013. Bookings are essential, subject to availability and should be made by 30 April. Please call the office on (02) 9968 2426 during office hours with any enquiries. Quote your voucher number at time of booking.
Blackout dates: Public holidays. Groups are welcome. You can purchase unlimited vouchers. Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion. This offer is not refundable. No cash value or cash back. Voucher must be presented on arrival and used in one visit. Classes subject to minimum number of 10 and maximum of 30. Please allow at least 4.5 hours.