By Travelzoo Staff
Take in the views at Cockle Bay Wharf when you start the day with a breakfast platter for just $25 at Baia THE ITALIAN. This 2-tiered breakfast platter for two would normally cost $54 and comes with a coffee or juice each.
Why we love it
- Start the day with a 2-tiered breakfast platter for two for just $25 at Baia THE ITALIAN
- Worth $54, this exclusive offer includes a coffee or juice each
- The extravagant breakfast includes a full platter of poached eggs, bacon, hash browns, baked beans, sautéed mushrooms, pancakes and more
- Also enjoy a plate of seasonal fruits
- Baia THE ITALIAN is located on the waterfront at Cockle Bay Wharf, where you can take in the views of the vibrant Darling Harbour precinct
- Groups are welcome, so get some friends together for a breakfast feast
- Valid from 8am to 11.30am, Monday to Saturday
Jan 17, 2013 - May 17, 2013
Baia THE ITALIAN
114 Cockle Bay Wharf
Darling Harbour, 2000
Tel: (02) 9283 3434
- Baia THE ITALIAN has several dining areas, whether you want to enjoy the views of Darling Harbour from the al fresco dining area, or prefer to be surrounded by leather couches and moody lighting of the lounge area. Food is fresh and seasonal, and service is attentive and friendly.
- Groups are welcome, so get some friends together for a hearty breakfast feast.
- The 2-tiered breakfast platter includes:
- -Poached eggs
- -Scrambled eggs with spinach and tomato
- -Hash browns
- -Baked beans
- -Sautéed mushrooms
- -Grilled tomatoes
- -Seasonal fruit
The fine print
Vouchers can be redeemed for breakfast from 8-11.30am from Monday to Saturday until 17 May, 2013. Bookings are essential via email at least 24 hours in advance, subject to availability and should be made by 17 April. Quote your voucher number at time of booking.
Blackout dates: 26 January and other public holidays. You can purchase multiple vouchers, groups are welcome. Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion. This offer is not refundable. No cash value or cash back. Voucher must be presented on arrival and used in one visit.